The Knoxville shooters books

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.newshounds.us/2008/07/28/fox_news_hosts_books_read_by_knoxville_church_shooter.php

Savage ,Hannity and Oliely

On Sunday, Jim Adkisson entered the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee and opened fire killing two people and injuring seven more who were watching a children's production of Annie. A report from the Knoxville News Sentinel states that when police entered Jim Adkisson's home they found books by Michael Savage, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly.

"Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly."
h/t to CM

Then why are you registered Republican? It doesn't even really make sense. Most of the important primaries will be between Democrats. I could see a Republican registering Democrat, not Democrat registering Republican.

Then why are you registered Republican? It doesn't even really make sense. Most of the important primaries will be between Democrats. I could see a Republican registering Democrat, not Democrat registering Republican.

So I can vote in the Republican primary for the Republican least likely to beat a democrat.
IMHO most any democrat is better than a republican.

And I was doing this years brfore Rush thought of it.

Remember guys I live in a REd state that will in all liklihood go for McSame in NOvember.

and we will in all liklihood re-elect Mitch Bush's Bitch too.

IF a left winger walked into a Southern Baptist Church and did the same thing and had Gore's book, and Franken's book Limpballs and INsannity and Scabbage would all point to this as proof that liberals are mentally ill. But since it is there books he will just be ONE crazy guy.

IF a left winger walked into a Southern Baptist Church and did the same thing and had Gore's book, and Franken's book Limpballs and INsannity and Scabbage would all point to this as proof that liberals are mentally ill. But since it is there books he will just be ONE crazy guy.

A left winger wouldn't shoot people. They are too much of a pussy to fire at women and children, unlike manly libertarians.

Last edited:
He hated gays.

He hated liberals too though.

He didnt have any Cultwhore books though so maybe he hated trans sexuals also?

A left winger wouldn't shoot people. They are too much of a pussy to fire at women and children, unlike manly libertarians.
Rubbish, a good supersoaker filled with urine during a "protest" is often the tool of the radical lefty.

:D

Nothing anybody could have told this guy justifies what he did.

Do I think that much of talk radio is full of vile and vitriolic content that is fundamentally designed to make people's blood boil? Yes.

Sometimes, I think much of the so-called Conservative Media doesn't even realize how aggressive it has become. On "The Savage Nation" Michael Savage is certainly at times very obsessive about his cultural viewpoints and I do think he gets many people riled up on both sides.

But it's absolutely unfair to blame anyone's freedom of speech for directing this man to violence and murder. The choice was his, and at risk of appearing "liberal", let me say that no rational person can make this choice and think that it makes a damn bit of difference in the moral condition of the world.

It is a heinous and immoral act in itself (isn't that ultimately hypocritical?) and I can only imagine the killer is very disturbed.

And it's sad, and further indicative of HIS mental disorder--because the man thinks the liberals tie the nation's hands in the war on terror--to exact some sort of punishment against them, he himself committed an act of terrorism.

Last edited:
Nothing anybody could have told this guy justifies what he did.

Nothing justifies what he did, or any other act of unnecessary killing ever committed ever. But others played a part in it. It's a piece of the system. Without Hannity or O'Reilly or those other hatemongers, the system would have collapsed, and those Unitarians would still be alive today.

Anyway, I don't literally think they should be tried as accomplices. But I do think that they were certainly part of the system that led to those deaths. Hate leads to more hate, even if it wasn't there intent, it was the result.

Last edited:
Nothing justifies what he did, or any other act of unnecessary killing ever committed ever. But others played a part in it. It's a piece of the system. Without Hannity or O'Reilly or those other hatemongers, the system would have collapsed, and those Unitarians would still be alive today.

Anyway, I don't literally think they should be tried as accomplices. But I do think that they were certainly part of the system that led to those deaths. Hate leads to more hate, even if it wasn't there intent, it was the result.

Do you then buy into rap music causing young black youth to murder each other and cops?

Back