The kooks are going bezerk

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Wheelchair boy totally losing it

Abbott threatens to ‘triple razor wire’ on border after Harris nod​

Abbott was one of a long list of Trump allies to unload on Harris after Biden’s withdrawal from the race Sunday, as The Hill reported.

That criticism has frequently — and inaccurately — referred to Harris as a “border czar,” a position she did not hold.

Since Abbott began a campaign to intensify enforcement along Texas’s southern border in 2021 — in open challenge to federal authority — the state has spent more than $11 billion on razor wire, base construction and shipping migrants to northern cities.

Former President Obama “is seeking his 4th term as president,” Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) wrote on X. “The June debate was a hit job on Biden by his own party; humiliating him was step one to run him out.”

“Obama has been running the White House and will continue to run it with Michelle or Kamala,” Patrick added. “They picked Biden in 2020 so Obama could serve a third term, and now Obama seeks a fourth term.”

Patrick has voiced similar theories, without evidence, since the debate, which he said at the time was “a ploy to make it absolutely clear that Biden had to be replaced.”

Abbott was one of a long list of Trump allies to unload on Harris after Biden’s withdrawal from the race Sunday, as The Hill reported.

That criticism has frequently — and inaccurately — referred to Harris as a “border czar,” a position she did not hold.

Since Abbott began a campaign to intensify enforcement along Texas’s southern border in 2021 — in open challenge to federal authority — the state has spent more than $11 billion on razor wire, base construction and shipping migrants to northern cities.

Former President Obama “is seeking his 4th term as president,” Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) wrote on X. “The June debate was a hit job on Biden by his own party; humiliating him was step one to run him out.”

“Obama has been running the White House and will continue to run it with Michelle or Kamala,” Patrick added. “They picked Biden in 2020 so Obama could serve a third term, and now Obama seeks a fourth term.”

Patrick has voiced similar theories, without evidence, since the debate, which he said at the time was “a ploy to make it absolutely clear that Biden had to be replaced.”

I heard on leftie media, it was to be electrified

Isn't it sad that Harris as "Border Czar" has done nothing, Mayorkas as DHS secretary is beyond useless, Biden has let in more illegals than all of the Presidents before him in the last 30 years, and you want to whine that Texas is trying to stop the tsunami of largely human trash from who-knows-where from wandering into the US illegally?

Isn't it sad that Harris as "Border Czar" has done nothing, Mayorkas as DHS secretary is beyond useless, Biden has let in more illegals than all of the Presidents before him in the last 30 years, and you want to whine that Texas is trying to stop the tsunami of largely human trash from who-knows-where from wandering into the US illegally?
You are a horrible judgemental piece of shit. You are typing what Americans like you called the Irish and Italians when they came here. And said the Chinese when they came to build the railroads. And what many call the Muslins escaping repression. I bet you are proud of your hatred of Latinos too.

Your hatred of non-white people is like a festering boil.

You are the most moronic cunt to ever post on this board.

That you don't know DEI includes WOMEN is proof positive.
Moron. I posted the definition of DEI in a thread just days ago. Definition and examples. Now go find that thread and then come back and grovel, you racist piece of shit.

Now you're Gardner's mouthpiece in addition to being Toxic's mouthpiece... you racist piece of shit.

You are a horrible judgemental piece of shit. You are typing what Americans like you called the Irish and Italians when they came here. And said the Chinese when they came to build the railroads. And what many call the Muslins escaping repression. I bet you are proud of your hatred of Latinos too.
Wrong! The Irish and Italians came here LEGALLY! You are confusing LEGAL immigration with ILLEGAL immigration. The latter we DO NOT NEED! You are the horrible one here, condoning criminal activity and trying to justify it.

Your hatred of non-white people is like a festering boil.
This isn't about non-whites, or race, it's about legal versus illegal. You are trying to justify illegal immigration, a criminal act. What? Do you support shoplifters and looters on the basis of some radical Leftist economic theory too?

Moron. I posted the definition of DEI in a thread just days ago. Definition and examples. Now go find that thread and then come back and grovel, you racist piece of shit.

Now you're Gardner's mouthpiece in addition to being Toxic's mouthpiece... you racist piece of shit.
Posting a definition is one thing, but COMPREHENDING the meaning is something you cannot do.

WOMEN are in the DEI vortex, moron. The SS is a male-dominated profession, idiot. This is why I said the short fat female agents were DEI hires along with their incompetent boss who is responsible for one death and 2 critical injuries.

Just when I think it isn't possible, you get more stupid with every post.

This isn't about non-whites, or race, it's about legal versus illegal. You are trying to justify illegal immigration, a criminal act. What? Do you support shoplifters and looters on the basis of some radical Leftist economic theory too?
When did I ever justify illegal immigration? I know you want to think I did but you would be wrong.

So what does this mean? "Texas is trying to stop the tsunami of largely human trash from who-knows-where from wandering into the US illegally?"

Texas is on the border of Mexico and most if not all coming across are brown. And here you are, calling them "largely human trash."

Jesus Mary and Joseph, you people are twisted.

Posting a definition is one thing, but COMPREHENDING the meaning is something you cannot do.

WOMEN are in the DEI vortex, moron. The SS is a male-dominated profession, idiot. This is why I said the short fat female agents were DEI hires along with their incompetent boss who is responsible for one death and 2 critical injuries.

Just when I think it isn't possible, you get more stupid with every post.
Read the thread, you insufferable pile of racist shit.

christiefan915

Catalyst​

• Tuesday at 8:47 PM
  • Sanity, competence, ability, intellect...

Nothing like getting a 'tard for a boss...

boss-memes-15.jpg

We're talking about DEI, and their definition of diversity is "Diversity refers to the presence of variety within the organizational workforce, such as in identity and identity politics. It includes gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, culture, class, religion, or opinion." Let's focus on gender first.

When did I ever justify illegal immigration? I know you want to think I did but you would be wrong.

So what does this mean? "Texas is trying to stop the tsunami of largely human trash from who-knows-where from wandering into the US illegally?"

Texas is on the border of Mexico and most if not all coming across are brown. And here you are, calling them "largely human trash."

Jesus Mary and Joseph, you people are twisted.
You implied it since that was what we were talking about. Given that the typical illegal coming here has less than an 8th grade education, often less than a 6th grade one, is barely literate at best, and most likely illiterate, often has medical conditions, and has committed at least one crime (illegal entry) what would you call them?

That makes them largely human trash in the same sense we disparage "trailer trash," or "rednecks" or any of a number of other sorts that have much the same characteristics.

You implied it since that was what we were talking about. Given that the typical illegal coming here has less than an 8th grade education, often less than a 6th grade one, is barely literate at best, and most likely illiterate, often has medical conditions, and has committed at least one crime (illegal entry) what would you call them?

That makes them largely human trash in the same sense we disparage "trailer trash," or "rednecks" or any of a number of other sorts that have much the same characteristics.
I would call them poor and disadvantaged, but you do you.

I would call them poor and disadvantaged, but you do you.
Okay, poor and disadvantaged. That doesn't mean we should be ignoring their illegally being here, nor does it mean we need them when they are largely a burden on the economy rather than a net gain. The US simply doesn't need uneducated, illiterate, workers today. Sure, 100 years ago, that sort of worker was useful, even valuable. Today, they're not.

Back