The language of the text I received from Trump's campaign... "Fear Not".. Throughout the Bible, and generally represented as God himself.. speaking.

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

The language of the text I received from Trump's campaign... "Fear Not".. Throughout the Bible, and generally represented as God himself.. speaking. 👀 "I am Donald J. Trump. Fear Not!" We've entered the Jim Jones, L. Ron Hubbard zone. Beat fascists at the ballot box.​

the-language-of-the-text-i-received-from-trumps-campaign-v0-y8z34xepvpcd1.jpeg

h/t : r/fuckthealtright

The language of the text I received from Trump's campaign... "Fear Not".. Throughout the Bible, and generally represented as God himself.. speaking. 👀 "I am Donald J. Trump. Fear Not!" We've entered the Jim Jones, L. Ron Hubbard zone. Beat fascists at the ballot box.​

I call bullshit.

You get text messages from the Trump campaign? My god, you are really into masochism, aren't you? You should seek professional help.

Back