The Lawyers' Party

meme

wow:eek:
---------------------------------------
By Bruce Walker
The Democratic Party has become the Lawyers' Party. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are lawyers. Bill Clinton and Michelle Obama are lawyers. John Edwards, the other former Democrat candidate for president, is a lawyer and so is his wife Elizabeth. Every Democrat nominee since 1984 went to law school (although Gore did not graduate.) Every Democrat vice presidential nominee since 1976, except for Lloyd Benson, went to law school. Look at the Democrat Party in Congress: the Majority Leader in each house is a lawyer.

read the rest.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/03/the_lawyers_party.html

Not surprising....

wow:eek:
---------------------------------------
By Bruce Walker
The Democratic Party has become the Lawyers' Party. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are lawyers. Bill Clinton and Michelle Obama are lawyers. John Edwards, the other former Democrat candidate for president, is a lawyer and so is his wife Elizabeth. Every Democrat nominee since 1984 went to law school (although Gore did not graduate.) Every Democrat vice presidential nominee since 1976, except for Lloyd Benson, went to law school. Look at the Democrat Party in Congress: the Majority Leader in each house is a lawyer.

read the rest.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/03/the_lawyers_party.html

Closet ACLU members...one and all! 'Anti-Christ Legions Unleashed';)

Almost every politician is a lawyer. The position is a good place to start to become a politician, and in any case, most kids growing up who want to become politicians simply see that as the path to take. Pretty much the only other way into it is to be born into wealth, and that's the route a lot of Republicans take.

Almost every politician is a lawyer. The position is a good place to start to become a politician, and in any case, most kids growing up who want to become politicians simply see that as the path to take. Pretty much the only other way into it is to be born into wealth, and that's the route a lot of Republicans take.

QFT

Comment from abroad...

"We in Holland cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here? "

Comment from abroad...

"We in Holland cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here? "

On one side we have a charismatic hero who can save America from the conservative rape.

On the other side we have a senile old warmonger who has trouble getting out of bed.

On one side we have a charismatic hero who can save America from the conservative rape.

On the other side we have a senile old warmonger who has trouble getting out of bed.

I wouldn't get out bed either if my wife had t*ts like that.

Yeah but you'd have erectile dysfunction also, and your wife wouldn't be sleeping with you because you have a bad temper and keep calling her a cunt.

Oh, I'm sure she's sleeping with him. He probably beats her if she doesn't put out.

Q: What do you get when you crossbreed a lawyer and a snake ?

A: I don't know either but something lower than a snake.

My life partner is an attorney. I do not appreciate the jokes, but the joke will be on you. We have had the last laugh on your kind too many times to count. As soon as your little cherubs get into trouble, you will be on the phone to an attorney.

As Damien says, you will then start screaming like Joan Crawford in the classic, Mommy Dearest. And then Damien will say “do the scream Sean do the scream”. Because I can scream like a woman better than he. And I will start screaming “Help me Damien, Help me. Save my little cherub Damien, please, I’m begging you”.

We do this skit at parties a lot. It is screamingly fabulous. We bring the house down.

My life partner is an attorney. I do not appreciate the jokes, but the joke will be on you. We have had the last laugh on your kind too many times to count. As soon as your little cherubs get into trouble, you will be on the phone to an attorney.

As Damien says, you will then start screaming like Joan Crawford in the classic, Mommy Dearest. And then Damien will say “do the scream Sean do the scream”. Because I can scream like a woman better than he. And I will start screaming “Help me Damien, Help me. Save my little cherub Damien, please, I’m begging you”.

We do this skit at parties a lot. It is screamingly fabulous. We bring the house down.

Hey they are just jokes.

Politicains make laws and what better prep is ther for making laws than to study law. Our country would be lost without lawyers. And hey I bet your mom is proud you partner is a Lawyer.

Hey they are just jokes.

Politicains make laws and what better prep is ther for making laws than to study law. Our country would be lost without lawyers. And hey I bet your mom is proud you partner is a Lawyer.

She was hoping for a doctor.

And nothing ethnic or racist or sexist about them. A laywer is a vocation of choice, not birth or anything. sor morally and legally lawyers are wide open targets for generic humor. Now if it got personal that is different.

Lawyers have no reason to be in the business if their skin is too thin.

So was your partners Mom babump bump tisssh

Oh Queen Biatch thought that no one was good enough for her son. Finally one day after I had suffered to listen to her complaining non-stop for two hours, I asked if she recalled changing Damien’s diapers because not much had changed. After I informed her I had seen bigger dicks on a cat, Queen Biatch closed her trap.

And nothing ethnic or racist or sexist about them. A laywer is a vocation of choice, not birth or anything. sor morally and legally lawyers are wide open targets for generic humor. Now if it got personal that is different.

Lawyers have no reason to be in the business if their skin is too thin.

Why are you screeching at me like a fishwife? Go blow it out your blowhole Biatch!

Back