The left hates the Kamala pick

This guy is POSITIVE Kamala doesnt think black lives matter....

From The Vice channel

thumb_1-nat-i-onal-bestseller-harris-the-art-of-the-43094267.png

This is the criticism of Kamala that we're going to be seeing.

The Left: Kamala Harris prosecuted people for non-violent drug use.

The Right: WOMAN HAD SEX!!

FUCKING HER WAY TO A CUSH POLITICAL GIG =/= "THE WOMAN HAD SEX"....EXCEPT TO DUMBASSES LIKE YOU....

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
CNN
@CNN
Joe Biden made the pick that maximized his chances of continuing to make the race a straight referendum on Trump while also selecting someone whose resume suggests being ready to step in, if and when Biden decides to step aside.| Analysis by @CillizzaCNN

I think this will be sooner rather than later.

Were gonna hit her hard. REAL HARD. Doesnt matter that she's a woman either. Nobody cares. Gonna go right for the throat early and often....:cool:

Should we hold our breath waiting for the media to vet her lol?

I could be off here but I know traditionally the media ‘vetted’ the candidates but in today’s internet, twitter, social media 24/7 cable driven world is there anything we really don’t know about any of these candidates?

Seems to me if you turn on the TV there’s no escaping them. (Of course regarding Harris me being a Californian maybe I see her more than most, haha.)

Were gonna hit her hard. REAL HARD. Doesnt matter that she's a woman either. Nobody cares. Gonna go right for the throat early and often....:cool:

Excellent. The alienation of every decent woman in America should crush El Trumpo by the biggest margin in the history of US democracy.

Back