The Left in action, screwing the little guy

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
Yep. In Oregon, a bastion of the radical Left, the government has begun an all-out war on small farmers. The issue is water. Never mind the big corporate farm that has lawyers and money, just go after the low hanging fruit--small farmers that can't defend themselves. This is being done in the name of "The People," as is usually the bullshit reason radical Leftist governments destroy the middle class and wreck the lives of average people.

This is where assholes like Joke Bribem want to take the whole country, and they keep telling us that a smack talking jerk like Trump is the real threat.

You should, or don't you care about the middle class, working people, and those just getting by? I guess you support the big, collective, corporate farms in collusion with government as they are what the Left loves after all...
Thing is, I post lots of stories people don't respond to. How the forum works.

Small farmers are being driven out of business all through the West.....this comes right from the top at WEF/CCP.

Control the food, Control the people.

The very wealthy are not buying up so much farmland as a financial investment....they are investing in UTOPIA.

who cares
I care. And I do NOT care about what is the skin tone, gender, sexual orientation, or even political lean of the little guy getting persecuted.

I care about the Rule-of-Law, and the nation having a single standard, instead of the Lefties double standards.

Good Citizens Care. We are just like that!

-

Yep. In Oregon, a bastion of the radical Left, the government has begun an all-out war on small farmers. The issue is water. Never mind the big corporate farm that has lawyers and money, just go after the low hanging fruit--small farmers that can't defend themselves. This is being done in the name of "The People," as is usually the bullshit reason radical Leftist governments destroy the middle class and wreck the lives of average people.

This is where assholes like Joke Bribem want to take the whole country, and they keep telling us that a smack talking jerk like Trump is the real threat.
Republicans are universally known as passionate defenders of labor, unions, the working class.

TA...your first source supposedly does not even exist. Do a bit of research on him.

The other two sources seem questionable.

Got anything from a reputable news source?

I care. And I do NOT care about what is the skin tone, gender, sexual orientation, or even political lean of the little guy getting persecuted.

I care about the Rule-of-Law, and the nation having a single standard, instead of the Lefties double standards.

Good Citizens Care. We are just like that!

-
well golly gosh

1671bd70-adaa-41bd-ab2f-035778655e94-jpeg.1597478

Back