The Level of Debate

ib1yysguy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVS4Zgjm8HE"]YouTube - Woman Yells Heil Hitler To Jewish Man at Las Vegas Town Hall[/ame]

That about sums up the level of intellect we've been hearing from the right on this site and elsewhere. You guys aren't debating the merits of this stuff. You're children in a playground.

Shame of you!

i take my nomination of you for youngins pwn or whatever....

i've been debating the h/c (and other issues) seriously, even complimented by you, yet here are you making stupid generalizations and NOT helping the level of debate at all....

The Republican leadership has made a strategic decision that defeating President Obama’s health care proposal is more important for their political goals than solving the health insurance problems that Americans face every day.

The Republican leadership has made a strategic decision that defeating President Obama’s health care proposal is more important for their political goals than solving the health insurance problems that Americans face every day.

thankfully, gridlock is my favorate DC action.

That about sums up the level of intellect we've been hearing from the right on this site and elsewhere. ...
Everyone missed that the Israeli brought up the point that "they take care of their soldiers". Of course, in Israel, all able bodied men and women are soldiers. Perhaps we should implement mandatory service and all be covered under the VA.

Back