The liberal media

Stone

Contributor
They are handing us a HUGE gift by publicly going into panic mode and admitting what a disaster last night was. Some of these assholes are practically in tears today! You know what I say........FUCKEM! They lied and lied and lied as they layed out the false narrative all along how strong and viral Joe was when they knew as well as anyone that the exact opposite was true. Fuckem,.....let them BURN along with Joe like they fully deserve. Their LIES have been fully exposed now for all to see. NO WAY OUT,.....they finally have painted themselves into a corner. Not only is Joe going down,...........THEY ARE TOO. The whole stinking lot of them. Let them burn together!

They are handing us a HUGE gift by publicly going into panic mode and admitting what a disaster last night was. Some of these assholes are practically in tears today! You know what I say........FUCKEM! They lied and lied and lied as they layed out the false narrative all along how strong and viral Joe was when they knew as well as anyone that the exact opposite was true. Fuckem,.....let them BURN along with Joe like they fully deserve. Their LIES have been fully exposed now for all to see. NO WAY OUT,.....they finally have painted themselves into a corner. Not only is Joe going down,...........THEY ARE TOO. The whole stinking lot of them. Let them burn together!
Joe shit himself last night for sure but remember they have a complicit media that best a loud drum

Amen. Basically, they are admitting that their emperor has no clothes even when they insisted that he did. ;)

Joe shit himself last night for sure but remember they have a complicit media that best a loud drum

Indeed.

Wait a minute, you are saying they admitted Biden was a disaster then turn around say they lied, what?

And you are really naive, if Trump is elected their ratings and pocketbooks will climb as the only fact checkers of Trump’s lies

I saw a little bit of some of the morning shows today. Today on NBC was actually trying to spin Biden's performance positively by massively attacking Trump. The usual stuff that doesn't resonate outside the Left, like, abortion, Jan 6, "threat to democracy..."

I saw a little bit of some of the morning shows today. Today on NBC was actually trying to spin Biden's performance positively by massively attacking Trump. The usual stuff that doesn't resonate outside the Left, like, abortion, Jan 6, "threat to democracy..."
And you think Trump’s noticeable lies resonate?

A M E R I C A N C O N S E R V A T I V E

Just a fucking asshole who eventually will fall in love with a Hitler wanna-be and vote to end our Republic rather than protecting it!

Oh, wait a minute. Ahhh...well, we all know how that is going.

Back