The Liberal's Plan to Save our Democracy

Libhater

Verified User
Liberals: If we could just jail Trump, get rid of MAGA, end the Electoral College, stack the Supreme Court,
ban voter I.D., arrest and jail all Pro Life activists, give all illegals voting rights, cancel our 2nd Amendment
rights, and censor free speech we could save democracy.

Last edited:
Liberals: If we could just jail Trump, get rid of MAGA, end the Electoral College, stack the Supreme Court,
ban voter I.D., arrest and jail all Pro Life activists, give all illegals voting rights, cancel our 2nd Amendment
Where is any of this inaccurate?

Where is any of this inaccurate?
None of it is inaccurate, and that's the reason why you don't see any liberals responding to something that they can't
call a lie, or can't even come up with something from the lefty side of politics that would come close to showing how
they claim Trump would destroy our democracy. These libs are following the path of Marxism to it's predictable demise.

Also, libs didn't respond to my post list below on this site that's titled...'Here's what's Coming Under Democrat Rule'
because those disastrous actions are either being enacted by democrats today or democrats in the future if help us all
biden gets re-elected in November. Nope, libs just can't admit their collective failures when it comes to their Marxist
Party.

Last edited:
oh and send all the jobs away with globalism stupidity.

None of it is inaccurate, and that's the reason why you don't see any liberals responding to something that they can't
call a lie, or can't even come up with something from the lefty side of politics that would come close to showing how
they claim Trump would destroy our democracy. These libs are following the path of Marxism to it's predictable demise.

Also, libs didn't respond to my post list below on this site that's titled...'Here's what's Coming Under Democrat Rule'
because those disastrous actions are either being enacted by democrats today or democrats in the future if help us all
biden gets re-elected in November. Nope, libs just can't admit their collective failures when it comes to their Marxist
Party.
Leftists raped democracy decades ago

Just lies. My goodness, do better.

EXACTLY!
So let's get off our asses and do those things... right now.(y)

Liberals defeated Trump in 2020 without abolishin the electoral college (or any of the other "requirements).

I wonder how crazy you are. You cannot believe the insane shit you type. Biden is governing like previous presidents. Trump did stack the Supremes. Did you miss that? Illegals can't vote. You have to be a citizen. Do you vote? You should know that. Almost nobody, except me, wants the 2nd amendment fixed.

Back