The LIberals were right...

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
I have to admit it. My liberal friends were right.
They told me if I voted for McCain, the nation's Hope would deteriorate; and sure enough there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than any time during the Bush administration.
They told me if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East; and sure enough tens of thousands of additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan.
They told me if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get worse and sure enough unemployment is approaching 8.8% and the new stimulus packages implemented recently have sent the stock market lower than at any time since 1997
They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in Federal government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of bribery and tax fraud.
Well I ignored my Democrat friends in November and voted for McCain. And they were right... all of their predictions have come true.
TRUE...SO TRUE!!!!

The problem is you voted for Palin not McCain :D

the fact is the hand for all we have now had been dealt and not even Jesus Christ could fix things to the satisfaction of the Right wingers.

Especially Jesus could not fix them to suit the right.
Imagine healing people for free???
No prejudice based on Religion or race?
And just imagine profit not being number one :shock:

Last edited:
The problem is you voted for Palin not McCain :D

the fact is the hand for all we have now had been dealt and not even Jesus Christ could fix things to the satisfaction of the Right wingers.

Especially Jesus could not fix them to suit the right.
Imagine healing people for free???
No prejudice based on Religion or race?
And just imagine profit not being number one :shock:
Apparently you don't remember that only "nutjob righties" believe that God can heal and that they don't need doctors. I think healing for free by God would only confirm their beliefs that doctors are unnecessary byproducts of people who have too little Faith.

I have to admit it. My liberal friends were right.
They told me if I voted for McCain, the nation's Hope would deteriorate; and sure enough there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than any time during the Bush administration.
They told me if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East; and sure enough tens of thousands of additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan.
They told me if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get worse and sure enough unemployment is approaching 8.8% and the new stimulus packages implemented recently have sent the stock market lower than at any time since 1997
They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in Federal government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of bribery and tax fraud.
Well I ignored my Democrat friends in November and voted for McCain. And they were right... all of their predictions have come true.
TRUE...SO TRUE!!!!

LOL, Funny stuff but also a blatant rip off of the popular post 1964 presidential election conservative lament:

"They said a vote for Goldwater was a vote for War in Vietnam and they were right!"

:)

Apparently you don't remember that only "nutjob righties" believe that God can heal and that they don't need doctors. I think healing for free by God would only confirm their beliefs that doctors are unnecessary byproducts of people who have too little Faith.

Oh, come on Ls and Gs, that deserves a :D at least.

LOL, Funny stuff but also a blatant rip off of the popular post 1964 presidential election conservative lament:

"They said a vote for Goldwater was a vote for War in Vietnam and they were right!"

:)

You are correct...it was a ripoff....someone sent it to me in an email and just posted it here....I'm a plagiarist....:)

always a touch of levity when needed! :)

I do my best.

But, I'm surprise you didn't ask what about the guy with the red pen?

His problem was... he dozed off with the pen in his hand. By the way, you can tell neither one of them were left handed... want to know how? The ink wasn't smeared by the left hand dragging across the page. Trust me, I'm a leftie. I know it happens.

Immie

I do my best.

But, I'm surprise you didn't ask what about the guy with the red pen?

His problem was... he dozed off with the pen in his hand. By the way, you can tell neither one of them were left handed... want to know how? The ink wasn't smeared by the left hand dragging across the page. Trust me, I'm a leftie. I know it happens.

Immie

I'm a lefty too! :clink:

Back