The Libs will Never Learn

jollie

The put GORE in the ring, the guy was VICE-PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS, AND COULDNT CARRY HIS HOME STATE and HE got BEAT!

They put up KERRY, who had TEN times the Qualification that the Empty Resume Obama has, and HE got BEAT!

What makes them think THIS Platitude-Spewing Empty Suit can win?

I'll take the platitude-spewing empty suit over the ancient womanizer who conservatives hate.

$10. Any takers?

I was just going to ask, who's the ancient womanizer? For a second, I was offended. I was going to say, I'M NOT ANCIENT!! BTW, "onceler", I've onlyseen you here lately. It's obvious where your politics lie. But are you a woman? I only ask, because of the womanizer" remark. Personally, I think you'd be giving McCain a smile from ear-to-ear, calling him THAT. A HUGE compliment, at his age. Besides the younger wife, if he's still got energy for MORE, I'll vote for him TWICE, Haahaha!

And don't believe any rumors about me, I'm a one-man woman. If you're a guy, well, then, I guess you're gay.

try elbeefy!

I was just going to ask, who's the ancient womanizer? For a second, I was offended. I was going to say, I'M NOT ANCIENT!! BTW, "onceler", I've onlyseen you here lately. It's obvious where your politics lie. But are you a woman? I only ask, because of the womanizer" remark. Personally, I think you'd be giving McCain a smile from ear-to-ear, calling him THAT. A HUGE compliment, at his age. Besides the younger wife, if he's still got energy for MORE, I'll vote for him TWICE, Haahaha!

And don't believe any rumors about me, I'm a one-man woman. If you're a guy, well, then, I guess you're gay.

His style is so obvious...this is a troll name!

Back