The MAGA masks are coming off!

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
So you had beluga whale fetus Charlie Kirk's "Turning Point USA" host a conference where you had various women lecture the audience of young women against seeking a career. "Get the husband, get pregnant, take care of the house & kids" was the message.

:whoa: Shades of Phyllis Schafly and the Moral Majority of 40 some odd years ago.

The real kick in the head was the lectures were being given by women who HAVE CAREERS and have parlayed them into money makers shoveling this swill.

"Do as I say, not as I do" seems to be the motto. :palm:

And to add insult to injury, you had chronic whiner (and hump for potential Vice President) Kari Lake making veiled threats of (advocated) violence if her orange god is indicted and convicted.

Well, he got indicted, and MAGA minions showed up and howled in protest.

BUT NO ONE DARED TRIED TO PULL A REMAKE OF THE JAN. 6TH ATTEMPTED INSURRECTION.

So much for Lake's saber rattling.

Yep, the true face of the MAGA GOP agenda is coming out....authoritarian, fascism, sexism,racism...only someone in denial or a complete fool would deny it.

And the worse is yet to come, IMHO. But the MAGA folk should heed the old saying, "be careful what you wish for!"

:|

So you had beluga whale fetus Charlie Kirk's "Turning Point USA" host a conference where you had various women lecture the audience of young women against seeking a career. "Get the husband, get pregnant, take care of the house & kids" was the message.

:whoa: Shades of Phyllis Schafly and the Moral Majority of 40 some odd years ago.

The real kick in the head was the lectures were being given by women who HAVE CAREERS and have parlayed them into money makers shoveling this swill.

And to add insult to injury, you had chronic whiner (and hump for potential Vice President) Kari Lake making veiled threats of (advocated) violence if her orange god is indicted and convicted.

Yep, the true face of the MAGA GOP agenda is coming out....authoritarian, fascism, sexism,racism...only someone in denial or a complete fool would deny it.

And the worse is yet to come, IMHO. But the MAGA folk should heed the old saying, "be careful what you wish for!"

You mean you get aggravated by messages you dont like? Make an argument for why I should give a shit. While you're at it make an argument for why I have to go along with a demented gender confused freak by using their "preferred" pronoun. Please don't say it's respect.

Phyllis did the same thing. They are such hypocrites!

You mean you get aggravated by messages you dont like? Make an argument for why I should give a shit. While you're at it make an argument for why I have to go along with a demented gender confused freak by using their "preferred" pronoun. Please don't say it's respect.

To deconstruct Yaky's MAGA troll yammering sentence for sentence:

- Umm, I was pretty specific about what's wrong in the messages from you like minded media personalities. If suppression of women and violent insurrection BECAUSE YOUR CANDIDATE LOSS FAIR & SQUARE doesn't aggravate you, then YOU have a problem. Also, it would seem my post aggravated YOU to the point of taking time and effort to respond. So as usual, you make no sense.

- See above. It's plain that you are intellectually incapable of rational thought beyond parroting and seal barking the MAGA dogma. Not unexpected given you limited troll mentality.

- Please have someone with a G.E.D. reading comprehension explain the OP to you, as it does NOT address the "gender monicker" issues with the alphabet gay situation. Clearly, since you cannot logically or factually or even rationally defend what I refer to in the OP, you do the usual MAGA mook shuffle and try to change the subject. Or maybe you're into fascist/authoritarian gov't seizing power through insurrection? Or having your mom/wife/sister/girlfriend/female relatives & friends submit to some "Handmaid's Tale" version of American life? That is F.U.B.B., son.

Carry on.

MAGA is not a mask.

It is DEMOCRATS that want and implement fascism and communism. It is DEMOCRATS that are racists and bigots. They always have been. It is DEMOCRATS that push sexual perversions. It is DEMOCRATS that advocate oligarchies and dictatorships.

You are war mongering.

To deconstruct Yaky's MAGA troll yammering sentence for sentence:

- Umm, I was pretty specific about what's wrong in the messages from you like minded media personalities. If suppression of women and violent insurrection BECAUSE YOUR CANDIDATE LOSS FAIR & SQUARE doesn't aggravate you, then YOU have a problem. Also, it would seem my post aggravated YOU to the point of taking time and effort to respond. So as usual, you make no sense.

- See above. It's plain that you are intellectually incapable of rational thought beyond parroting and seal barking the MAGA dogma. Not unexpected given you limited troll mentality.

- Please have someone with a G.E.D. reading comprehension explain the OP to you, as it does NOT address the "gender monicker" issues with the alphabet gay situation. Clearly, since you cannot logically or factually or even rationally defend what I refer to in the OP, you do the usual MAGA mook shuffle and try to change the subject. Or maybe you're into fascist/authoritarian gov't seizing power through insurrection? Or having your mom/wife/sister/girlfriend/female relatives & friends submit to some "Handmaid's Tale" version of American life? That is F.U.B.B., son.

Carry on.

It is DEMOCRATS the mistreat women and children. It is DEMOCRATS that advocate violence and are calling for war. It is DEMOCRAT funded and supported factions that burn, loot, and pillage cities. It is DEMOCRATS that allow unchecked border crossings and all the drugs and spies that come with it. It is DEMOCRATS that create the conditions for the massive numbers of homeless and tent cities. It is DEMOCRATS that bring about the walking dead...living zombies...because of unchecked drugs and crime. It is DEMOCRATS that are calling for war. It is DEMOCRATS that discard the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions. It is DEMOCRATS that have weaponized the FBI into a Gestapo like agency. It is DEMOCRATS that disregard the law. It is DEMOCRATS that conducted the coup (and it was successful...so far).

Stop projecting YOUR problems on others.

Back