The Mayor has Been charged...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VJSSFO6&show_article=1

DETROIT (AP) - Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, a one-time rising star and Detroit's youngest elected leader, was charged Monday with perjury and other counts after sexually explicit text messages contradicted his sworn denials of an affair with a top aide.

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy also charged the popular yet polarizing 37-year-old mayor with obstruction of justice and misconduct in office.

Former Chief of Staff Christine Beatty, 37, who also denied under oath that she and Kilpatrick had a romantic relationship in 2002 and 2003, was charged with perjury and obstruction of justice.

"Some have suggested that the issues in this case are personal or private," Worthy said.

"The justice system has been severely mocked and the public trust trampled on. ... This case is about as far from being a private matter as one can get," she said.

More at link...

I don't really care. It was an affair, get over it. The perjury charges are more serious, but the lie wasn't that big of a deal, so I just don't care.

Has anyone ever noticed how little I care about these sex scandals that everyone seems to go bonkers over? American society acts like a child anytime someone has sex (ZOMG?!)

I don't really care. It was an affair, get over it. The perjury charges are more serious, but the lie wasn't that big of a deal, so I just don't care.

if you are going to have an affair then it must be with an attractive gal. Kwame's the man. It's not like he can't have his pick of the liter. He will get less sympathy because of how she looks.

get over it? Other than wanting to see what the gal looks like I could care less. What do I need to get over?

Honestly, politicians have always had affairs, kid stars have always done drugs, it's just that now they're under constant media scruitiny, and everything they do leaks out to the public, so we act like the skies falling. We constantly want to hear more and more and act like it's the most revolting thing to us in the world, whenever people actually just get pleasure out of seeing others suffer (in a socially acceptable way, that is).

Spoken like a true virgin. I have had sex a handful of times for procreative purposes. The rest were purely for fun.

Sex is fun because it's supposed to result in procreation. Evolution rewarded this with a good feeling, much like taking a drug, in order to encourage people to have sex. Modern people have found out ways to abuse this, and just get the drug, without the baby, by sticking latex over their dick, temporarily defertilizing the female, or utilizing their hands to provide direct manipulation.

Asexually reproducing creatures, however, just split in half. If all sexual creatures died, either there'd be no life, or just asexual life, and there'd be no sex.

Last edited:
Sex is fun because it's supposed to result in procreation. Evolution rewarded this with a good feeling, much like taking a drug, in order to encourage people to have sex. Modern people have found out ways to abuse this, and just get the drug, without the baby, by sticking latex over their dick, temporarily defertilizing the female, or utilizing their hands to provide direct manipulation.

Asexually reproducing creatures, however, just split in half. If all sexual creatures died, either there'd be no life, or just asexual life, and there'd be no sex.

This is by far the weirdest Sex Diatribe I've seen you post... today.

Back