The moment she realized that her hero doesn’t like black people

It wasn't Biden's fault.

That fat inconsiderate white guy stuck his arm up in front of the black girl and blocked him just as he was getting to her.

Then the old white bag started yapping at him.

After that those other younger Latina looking cows grabbed him.

He can't pay attention to everyone.

I bet the clip cuts off right before he went back to the black girl and gave her some love too.

That's the kind of shit right-wing propaganda spreaders are known for.

It wasn't Biden's fault.

That fat inconsiderate white guy stuck his arm up in front of the black girl and blocked him just as he was getting to her.

I bet the clip cuts off right before he went back to the black girl and gave her some love too.

According to Biden, Barack Hussein O. is the only clean negro.

It wasn't Biden's fault.

31011454257_8497e08160_b.jpg

Or, is that to subtle?

I have no idea WTF it is, though I'm guessing it's possibly out of some movie I've never seen but you assume everyone has, and therefore has some significance to you.
It's a port in a storm, and right now that's where the Biden campaign is headed.

Does Trump's version of America include unaffordable:

Housing
Food
Gas
Sundries
Cars
He really doesn't give much of a shit about any of that as long as he keeps the redneck idiots on his side by hammering his lies on immigration and guns and any other bullshit that gets the rubes fired up and keeps them in the cult.

He really doesn't give much of a shit about any of that as long as he keeps the redneck idiots on his side by hammering his lies on immigration and guns and any other bullshit that gets the rubes fired up and keeps them in the cult.
Biden doesn't either given the massive increase in the cost of those he's managed in just 3-ish years.

Biden doesn't either given the massive increase in the cost of those he's managed in just 3-ish years.
The President, with his limited budgetary powers, has relatively little influence on those things.

What influence the POTUS does have, is not immediately felt and takes time to show benefits.

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama who had 8 years to build and shape it, and he (Trump) fucked it up with his massive tax cut for billionaires and his weak response to COVID, which led to the supply chain issues.

Biden inherited Trump's fucked up mess and has done all that is possible within the scope of his authority, to put things back on the right track.

Hand it back to Trump and Putin will be running the country from Moscow.

It wasn't Biden's fault.

She was too young to vote. So Biden didn't give a shit about her.

Back