The Most Out-of-Touch Political TV Commercial Ever

ib1yysguy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopkn0lPzM8"]YouTube - The One[/ame]

It's actually funny, it's so ill-conceived.

By the way McCain keeps mentioning Czechoslovakia all the time lol, obviously he didn't notice that it's the Czech Republic and Slovakia since more than one decade

This has got to be a joke, I got a good laugh from it. I can't see it playing anywhere but Alabama or maybe Texas.

When I see it on TV then I'll believe it, until then, someone on youtube is pretty creative.

This has got to be a joke, I got a good laugh from it. I can't see it playing anywhere but Alabama or maybe Texas.

When I see it on TV then I'll believe it, until then, someone on youtube is pretty creative.

Yes, and ib1yysguy is an idiot that fell for it.

This ads not real. And if it proves to be real, I will eat my hat, and post the video on youtube. Promise.

Its not loading for me. But if it does, I will eat my hat. And post it on youtube.

You're going to be eating your hat then, because as much as I hate to admit it, the ad is real.

So...what kind of hat is it?

Last edited:
Holy (Obama) Shit!
It's Real! It's on, what looks like, grandpa's official website! I still can't believe it.

Right wingnuts: If this ad doesn't open your eyes to the bullshit propaganda that you've been believing all these yrs. nothing will.

There's gotta be someone out there who believes Obama is the antiChrist. come on! Post it!

How to eat a hat,

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu-0SYxDIbY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Let's discuss the possible message we're supposed to get from this ad. Give me a minute. Damn. I can't think of a reasonable message. Are we supposed to laugh at the ad and then associate the joke with Obama? Because for me, it's the exact opposite effect.

Holy (Obama) Shit!
It's Real! It's on, what looks like, grandpa's official website! I still can't believe it.

Right wingnuts: If this ad doesn't open your eyes to the bullshit propaganda that you've been believing all these yrs. nothing will.

There's gotta be someone out there who believes Obama is the antiChrist. come on! Post it!

Obama is an Antichrist.

Back