The Myth of the 'Liberal Media'

AnyOldIron

Atheist Missionary
To assert that the media is 'liberal leaning', as many on the right do, is to assert a complete myth.

Look at the media in the UK:

Newspapers

Right Leaning:

The Times
The Sunday Times (Sunday Only)
The Financial Times
The Daily Mail
Mail on Sunday (Sunday Only)
The Daily Express
Sunday Express (Sunday Only)
The Telegraph
Sunday Telegraph (Sunday Only)
The Sun
The News of the World (Until Last Sunday)
The Star (including the Sunday Star)

Left Leaning:

The Guardian
The Observer (Sunday Only)
The Mirror
The Independent
Independent on Sunday (Sunday Only)

TV Media

Right Leaning

Sky TV
ITV

Independent

Channel 4
BBC (As a RWer and they say it is left wing, ask a LWer and they say it is right wing - best way to know it is in the middle.)

The media in the UK has a clear Right Wing agenda!

Which is why so many more journalists identify themselves as Republican rather than Democrat.

Great examples of right leaning media.... NY Times, CNBC, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, LA Times,

Great examples of left leaning media.... Fox

/sarcasm

No, I'm saying now that besides being a dumbass you are a guy posing as a girl.

Ah, been reading Legion's anti-American rants, have we? Also, I don't even recall you mentioning me at all in your comment, granted of course, that most of your comments are totally incomprehensible. If the journalists are stupid, but the Repubs are anti-education, only one consequence can be inferred from that mess of a statement...

I can check facebook from my computer, which was unblocked 9 months ago, but I can't check my college or personal email accounts. We also have YouTube. One never knows what the fuck the base will choose to block or allow...

Ah, been reading Legion's anti-American rants, have we? Also, I don't even recall you mentioning me at all in your comment, granted of course, that most of your comments are totally incomprehensible. If the journalists are stupid, but the Repubs are anti-education, only one consequence can be inferred from that mess of a statement...

as you are posing as a girl (I'm asuming your three dork or watermark) you must be confused.
so the fact that I'm implying they are posing as liberal to be viewed as smart would be lost on you gerber baby.

as you are posing as a girl (I'm asuming your three dork or watermark) you must be confused.
so the fact that I'm implying they are posing as liberal to be viewed as smart would be lost on you gerber baby.

LOLZ, is that what you meant to say? I thought you just called them all idiots for choosing that occupation. Also, I don't see why a few people are claiming that I am "posing as a woman." Did anyone here actually think I was the real beauty from Richland? If I called myself Optimus Prime, would people here claim I'm pretending to be an Autobot and get all pissy about it, as well?

LOLZ, is that what you meant to say? I thought you just called them all idiots for choosing that occupation. Also, I don't see why a few people are claiming that I am "posing as a woman." Did anyone here actually think I was the real beauty from Richland? If I called myself Optimus Prime, would people here claim I'm pretending to be an Autobot and get all pissy about it, as well?

I'm an old dude, very old. I can't keep track of posters. I thought you were one of the young guy's who change their handle as often as Obama changes plans. My bad

To assert that the media is 'liberal leaning', as many on the right do, is to assert a complete myth.

The media in the UK has a clear Right Wing agenda!

You may be very right about the media in the UK.....

To assert the media in the US is anything but left leaning is to disbelieve what the US media itself admits....the freely admit to being liberal, left leaning and Democrat voting....

Its undeniable....

Back