The near-endless hypocrisy of Rush Limbaugh

Onceler

I just caught a few minutes of the show; he was going off on Obama's lack of foreign policy experience, and talking about how this was his first visit to the Middle East as a candidate, and saying that America can't afford someone with such little experience outside of the country in such an important position.

Does he even realize that he enthusiastically supported George Bush in 2000...a man who had not traveled abroad, and whose brief experience in public life didn't have any kind of foreign policy "cred", aside from border issues with Mexico?

Do his regular listeners make this kind of connection, or are they completely oblivious? I swear - it would be like me slamming a GOP candidate because he windsurfs or sighs too obnoxiously....

I just caught a few minutes of the show; he was going off on Obama's lack of foreign policy experience, and talking about how this was his first visit to the Middle East as a candidate, and saying that America can't afford someone with such little experience outside of the country in such an important position.

Does he even realize that he enthusiastically supported George Bush in 2000...a man who had not traveled abroad, and whose brief experience in public life didn't have any kind of foreign policy "cred", aside from border issues with Mexico?

Do his regular listeners make this kind of connection, or are they completely oblivious? I swear - it would be like me slamming a GOP candidate because he windsurfs or sighs too obnoxiously....

.....eagerly awaits Uberman's worst person in the world award.....

Let me channel one of them...

"We weren't at war then, it wasn't as dangerous because we were in relative peace-time conditions."

Let me channel one of them...

"We weren't at war then, it wasn't as dangerous because we were in relative peace-time conditions."
And the US hardly EVER uses its military in other places. Hell since WWII there has only been Korea, the ENTIRE cold war, Vietnam, Grenada, Nicaragua, Gulf war Part 1, Kosovo, Somalia, Gulf War part 2, Afghanistan. Only the last two happened on Stubbies watch. So yeah, back then you hardly needed to know anything about foriegn policy.

Most president's were not prepared for foreign policy, Fuck sakes, Reagan was governor of California, Carter was a governor and peanut farmer, and Clinton a philanderer and governor of Arkansas. The object is to surround yourself with good advisors and be able to make decisions on your feet. Something Bush-lite has shown he cannot do.

The word "shameless" does come to mind when describing old lard ass.

Oncelor, why do you punish yourself like that.
Your an educated liberal, he's a GED blowhard radio KKK promoter.
Not a good match.

When Obama takes over the White House and we have almost all the Congress, we can pass the Fairness Doctrine. By-By Limpballs!!! LMAO!

When Obama takes over the White House and we have almost all the Congress, we can pass the Fairness Doctrine. By-By Limpballs!!! LMAO!

I can't believe I have to give props to a troll but at least he is honest about the real meaning behind the fairness doctrine.

Back