The New Administration One Line Government Policy Guidelines (because they are too bu

meme

so true..
-------------
The New Government One Line Policy Guidelines

If it moves, regulate it

If it works, tax it

If it opposes, squash it

If it underperforms, subsidize it

If it thinks, threaten it

If it prays, outlaw it

If it produces, destabilize it

If it reports, subvert it

If it cares, ridicule it

If it governs, corrupt it

If it votes, buy it

If it questions, ridicule it

If it organizes, illegalize it

If it protests, destroy it

If it teaches, propagandize it

http://facefwd.com/?p=232

I understand that you disageee w/ a lot of what is being done, but stuff like this is nothing more than hyperbole; it undermines any legit argument you could hope to make.

Just to take the 1st one - "If it moves, regulate it" - it's indisputable that deregulation is one of the culprits of the current financial mess. Large groups in BOTH parties agree with this, and it even started with Clinton in the late '90's, so this is a fairly non-partisan conclusion. It's a no brainer to bring some regulation back to the market & to some of the other areas of the economy that brought us to where we are today.

To oversimplify that to "if it moves, regulate it" is silly. It may help alleviate some frustration, but it's not based in any kind of truth.

I understand that you disageee w/ a lot of what is being done, but stuff like this is nothing more than hyperbole; it undermines any legit argument you could hope to make.

Just to take the 1st one - "If it moves, regulate it" - it's indisputable that deregulation is one of the culprits of the current financial mess. Large groups in BOTH parties agree with this, and it even started with Clinton in the late '90's, so this is a fairly non-partisan conclusion. It's a no brainer to bring some regulation back to the market & to some of the other areas of the economy that brought us to where we are today.

To oversimplify that to "if it moves, regulate it" is silly. It may help alleviate some frustration, but it's not based in any kind of truth.

So, you didn't like it huh? too close to the truth, maybe..:cof1:

Reall intelectuals post chain letter materials.
I have gotten that same email forwarded to me about 6 time in the last 6 months.

Post the one about the Obama Stump turtle next. You know the one that was about Bush till Obama became president.

Reall intelectuals post chain letter materials.
I have gotten that same email forwarded to me about 6 time in the last 6 months.

Post the one about the Obama Stump turtle next. You know the one that was about Bush till Obama became president.

:cof1:

Back