The new Democrat economic plan?

turn supply and demand on its ear by secretly mandating certain profits, then whether demand is low or high, raise prices anyway.

The New Rules: Gas Demand Declines, Prices Jump

Under "normal" laws of supply and demand, when demand is lower, prices should be lower.

"Prices should be lower," Pitfield said. "Prices will continue to go higher."

so folks, lets recap shall we?

Libs want less fossil fuel emission to stop global warming and save the environment, so lets take advantage of a huge crisis, impart gov ownership over certain industries, then make it so that whether demand for gasoline is low or high, prices go up anyway. That'll show them fricking conservative capitalists that they can't mess with the zodems.

turn supply and demand on its ear by secretly mandating certain profits, then whether demand is low or high, raise prices anyway.

The New Rules: Gas Demand Declines, Prices Jump

so folks, lets recap shall we?

Libs want less fossil fuel emission to stop global warming and save the environment, so lets take advantage of a huge crisis, impart gov ownership over certain industries, then make it so that whether demand for gasoline is low or high, prices go up anyway. That'll show them fricking conservative capitalists that they can't mess with the zodems.

Jesus, you're fucking retarded.

There's nothing in that article that says anything about democrats or legislation or anything. They're quoting a guy from the OIL INDUSTRY justifying this pricing structure.

How do you even remember to breathe?

Jesus, you're fucking retarded.

There's nothing in that article that says anything about democrats or legislation or anything. They're quoting a guy from the OIL INDUSTRY justifying this pricing structure.

How do you even remember to breathe?

this post is completely equivalent to democrats and legislation. They are all 3 retarded. 4 if we include you.

Dude, you have to be eating with rubber spoons if you're not actually trying to look this stupid.

You start a thread called "The new Democrat economic plan?" and post a story that has absolutely zilch to do with and zero mention of Democrats, economic plans, or any oil market manipulation by government AT ALL.

Did you get this link off of Drudge or something and not bother to read the article before you posted it thinking it was some revealing story about how the Democrats are usurping the market forces through some anti-capitalism measure of some kind? There's no way you could read this article and walk away from it saying "Democratz r teh stupidz!" unless you're retarded, or you didn't read the article at all.

There's no way you could read this article and walk away from it saying "Democratz r teh stupidz!" unless you're retarded, or you didn't read the article at all.

"Democratz r teh stupidz!" is accurate whether I read an article or not. But i'm glad it pushed your button, buffoon.

LOL

Epic pwnage.

STY gets his own thread refuted by his own link and he calls me stupid for pointing it out. Priceless.

Republicans should listen up and listen up good.
Democrats are retarded, yeah I said it RETARDED when it comes to economics.
BUT, you can't be retarded and 30yrs behind the curve on social issues and run by the bible thumping science haters and expect to maintain control.

Republicans should listen up and listen up good.
Democrats are retarded, yeah I said it RETARDED when it comes to economics.
BUT, you can't be retarded and 30yrs behind the curve on social issues and run by the bible thumping science haters and expect to maintain control.

Only if you're dyslexic, a millionaire or a sucker... are you the former or the latter?

4343827116_805f053e29_o.jpg

Back