The new guilded age

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I think we should name the last 30 years that the conservatives have had domination over America and ruined it.

How about "the new guilded age"?

Odds anyone on which comes first? 2 to 1 right now in favor of Topspin. Letting the bidding begin...

I bet you a billion dollars that my degree will get my a job and that Topspin never gets a billion dollars.

It doesn't matter how much I bid because no one as retarded as topspin can make that much money. He only has money now because he's been doing something a monkey can do - playing the market - for a very long time.

LOL, watergerber just spit out his similac at his computer racing to get that jem in.
College boy working for minimum wage, which I stopped doing at 14.
LOL, retard get a waiters job, you can trip over $20hr.
Playing the market long term is a monkey job, lol the only thing you've don't long term besides yank your crank is play video games. I'm out.

I don't believe Top has money. He's way too retarded. Not to mention, he can barely type coherent responses. Hardly the quintessential businessman.

I do believe your just almost smart enough to get in and be a bullet catcher.
Let me guess you went to public school

I guess Top is the kind of person Solitary was meaning whenever he told me people got rich by "working their asses off!" on 80-hour workweeks.

Back