The new political dynamic:An explaination fo why Hillary lost

Only if you do it for racial reasons.

Is it sexist to not vote for hillary?

Is it cancerist to not vote for McCain?

The article is dead on and addresses issues that some of her supporters who blame Obama, his supporters, sexism, the media, the process, and everything else for her failure except her, will not address.

I doubt many of them will be chiming into this thread.

Beyond the emotionalism, there is the reality that she was the presumptive nominee, claimed this would be over by supertuesday, then ran one horrible mistake filled campaign .. and no constant shifting of the goalposts is going to change the inevitable outcome.

As I knew, Clinton supporters, most specifically Care, is not going to touch the issues presented in this thread.

She is not going to debate this point by point.

She takes the Clinton position of its all everybody else's fault .. Clinton has never done anything wrong.

stfu............

Care will answer. She is one of the best human beings I have met on the internet.

you two bit terrorist enabler ho,get a grip on your mentality before your lose it entirely!

Care will answer. She is one of the best human beings I have met on the internet.

She may indeed be one of the best you've met, but I don't share that opinion.

Just my opinion .. and I have no doubt she feels the same about me.

Of course she's seen this thread .. and she's run away from it.

Last edited:
Getting back on topic, I don't hate Care like certain other people around here. Just a personal opinion, I know, but she is a very kind and charming individual. A good Christian, and a liberal, which is steadily becoming archaic. So she supports Hillary - big friggin deal...

you two bit terrorist enabler ho,get a grip on your mentality before your lose it entirely!

I'm going to put you on IA because i have enough aggravation lately just with liberals. But i want you to know something. You'll laugh and make fun, but I want you to know this and feel it, because I can 100% guarantee you this isn't just words; this is in cement. If I had you in front of my face, I would smash your motherfucking stupid 22 year old face in, and then I'd stick it in the toilet bowl, and flush it about 6 times, each time saying, have you had enough? Until you finally said you did.

And , you wouldn't be the first stupid motherfucking simpering idiotic moron I had done that too. Haven't gotten a chance to do it in a long time, because stupid bitches like you don't get in my face in real life, and if you were here, you wouldn't either, but...I'd be wishing you did.

Oh goodness!

I'm going to put you on IA because i have enough aggravation lately just with liberals. But i want you to know something. You'll laugh and make fun, but I want you to know this and feel it, because I can 100% guarantee you this isn't just words; this is in cement. If I had you in front of my face, I would smash your motherfucking stupid 22 year old face in, and then I'd stick it in the toilet bowl, and flush it about 6 times, each time saying, have you had enough? Until you finally said you did.

And , you wouldn't be the first stupid motherfucking simpering idiotic moron I had done that too. Haven't gotten a chance to do it in a long time, because stupid bitches like you don't get in my face in real life, and if you were here, you wouldn't either, but...I'd be wishing you did.

another BlackPanther wants a piece of me,is this where I should begin to tremble as I place my badge and gun on the counter to put little miss muffet in cuffs and haul her to the pink colored jail cell,where the real bad ass girls can give her a attitude adjustment?:sexy:

The correct analysis is that Hillary lost because God willed it. End of story. Now, if it turns out that Hillary does get the nod, then it will have been that God willed it all along and He was just messing with me because He feels the whole experience will help build my character...

Ok, moving on...

Desh I don't know what you think you have here? I see a guy who is rehashing conventional wisdom and calling it something new. His entire premise is that the Clintons didn't have a plan B after Super Tuesday. Whoa. Step back, that's new. Only every 5 dollar pundit has been spouting that "wisdom" for the past two months. Monica Crowley has been saying that. Once Monica Crowley is using an argument; it's already been played out.

Sure, there's some truth to it. But everybody already knows that. Then you have this guy saying this:

"How was she supposed to compete with Barack Obama's promise of political transformation? The first woman in the White House? How can that compare with the first African-American in the White House?"

I'm sorry? WTF? That is one of the most ignorant statements I have seen. Maybe some aren't aware of this, but women, of all colors, have traditionally gained rights in this country after black men have already gained them. So what is that, other than a male, disgustingly, sexist argument. What is a woman in the white house, compared to a black man?

You know what I don't understnad. I think that Tiana said it best yesterday when she said she's not giving her vote to someone who voted for the Iraq war and never denounced it. That is how I have always felt. That's all I really cared about. And yet lately, on this board, and I need to be clear here who I am talking about; it's you and bac. Because I have ranted and raved at Onceler. Why? Frankly, he's far more reasonable than either of you two. But you make me angry. And I take it out on him probably because he is reasonable. And Im always angry here. Why? I'm not an angry person. (unless i see that fuckin TbT in my neighborhood) Im really not. You two are driving me fucking crazy!

Why don't you leave people alone? You have two Hillary supporters on this board; care and DQ. YOu two won't rest until they come around to the "right" view, yours. Well, they ain't coming. You two won't rest until someone liek me says that sexism is irrelevant! Well Desh, I've lived a different life than you have. I haven't been home raising kids my whole life, and I think you have a beautiful life desh, and are a beautiful person. But we have different lives. And frankly, I don't think you know shit from shineola about sexism or what it's like to be a woman in the business world, especially back when I started in it. Never mind when Care started! Please, stop preaching about something that honestly you don't know that much about.

You and bac are only making people angry. Sometimes I think , maybe I need a break from this board. Or I should just not read the hillary/obama threads. But jesus, Hillary/Obama bleed over onto every thread! And the both of you can be very insulting.

I'm votinig for obama. Am I not permitted to even talk about sexism without being fucking hounded by you two?

I have no hard feelings to either of you. I think you're both good people. I'm not yelling here. I'm just telling you, you guys are way over bounds. Lay off man. You only piss people off who agree with you! And that's a talent. Really, it is.

Just because I am a fair and balanced person

Ok, moving on...

Desh I don't know what you think you have here? I see a guy who is rehashing conventional wisdom and calling it something new. His entire premise is that the Clintons didn't have a plan B after Super Tuesday. Whoa. Step back, that's new. Only every 5 dollar pundit has been spouting that "wisdom" for the past two months. Monica Crowley has been saying that. Once Monica Crowley is using an argument; it's already been played out.

Sure, there's some truth to it. But everybody already knows that. Then you have this guy saying this:

"How was she supposed to compete with Barack Obama's promise of political transformation? The first woman in the White House? How can that compare with the first African-American in the White House?"

I'm sorry? WTF? That is one of the most ignorant statements I have seen. Maybe some aren't aware of this, but women, of all colors, have traditionally gained rights in this country after black men have already gained them. So what is that, other than a male, disgustingly, sexist argument. What is a woman in the white house, compared to a black man?

You know what I don't understnad. I think that Tiana said it best yesterday when she said she's not giving her vote to someone who voted for the Iraq war and never denounced it. That is how I have always felt. That's all I really cared about. And yet lately, on this board, and I need to be clear here who I am talking about; it's you and bac. Because I have ranted and raved at Onceler. Why? Frankly, he's far more reasonable than either of you two. But you make me angry. And I take it out on him probably because he is reasonable. And Im always angry here. Why? I'm not an angry person. (unless i see that fuckin TbT in my neighborhood) Im really not. You two are driving me fucking crazy!

Why don't you leave people alone? You have two Hillary supporters on this board; care and DQ. YOu two won't rest until they come around to the "right" view, yours. Well, they ain't coming. You two won't rest until someone liek me says that sexism is irrelevant! Well Desh, I've lived a different life than you have. I haven't been home raising kids my whole life, and I think you have a beautiful life desh, and are a beautiful person. But we have different lives. And frankly, I don't think you know shit from shineola about sexism or what it's like to be a woman in the business world, especially back when I started in it. Never mind when Care started! Please, stop preaching about something that honestly you don't know that much about.

You and bac are only making people angry. Sometimes I think , maybe I need a break from this board. Or I should just not read the hillary/obama threads. But jesus, Hillary/Obama bleed over onto every thread! And the both of you can be very insulting.

I'm votinig for obama. Am I not permitted to even talk about sexism without being fucking hounded by you two?

I have no hard feelings to either of you. I think you're both good people. I'm not yelling here. I'm just telling you, you guys are way over bounds. Lay off man. You only piss people off who agree with you! And that's a talent. Really, it is.

just thought it best to advise you that i just got off the phone with a old partner in NYC,she will be attending 'Code Pink' protests in the future and will be looking forward to meeting the bad ass darla up close and personal,be on your best behavior,ok,moving on!:)

Desh, this was a hella long article, but I managed to wade through 2 pages.

Yeah, Obama ran a better campaign. Personally, I was aware of that months ago.

Clinton evidently felt entitled to the nomination. Well, I'm sure Al Gore felt the same in 2000 when that upstart Bill Bradley bloodied his nose. I don't really see that as ground breaking journalism.

In fact desh, I don't know if you remember...but, I was saying like two years ago that Clinton was going to have a rougher go than many alleged pundits thought. I never thought she had this thing wrapped up. She pissed off too many people about Iraq. Myself being one.

But, I get the point. Obama ran a better campaign. I agree with that. I'm glad he did. I prefer him to Clinton, on key issues like the War.

Mr.BlackPanther has addressed me,should I shake in my boots in terror as did Patty?

No, you can continue to demonstrate that far too many people on the right have the minds of children. I like you just as you are.

Welcome aboard .. although I get the impression you've been here before.

Today's ruling by the Democratic Party effectively ends an era when the Clintons controlled the party. Obama has not only won the outside game of politics, but he's also won the inside game.

This nomination process is over, and if the Clintons persist with their false sense of outrage, they risk even further distancing themselves from the party.

Hillary says she might take her fight all the way to the convention .. bad move. It would be a bad move in an entire campaign of bad moves.

The party is moving on .. best to get in where you fit in.

Back