the new puppy is a very big deal

they need to get a kick ass pit bull that just roams the White House.

Nope. It's one of the majority of breeds that will trigger an allergic reaction. The choice is narrow but there are some very nice dogs included in the possibilities.

Here's the list: http://www.akc.org/about/faq_allergies.cfm

Apparently among AKC members, of whom I am one, the majority voted in favor of the poodle. I'd voted for the Bichon but the poodle is a great dog. There are several in our Agility group and they're quite impressive. Also very friendly, smart, and sweet.

Last edited:
Poodles are awesome. They can be slow braized with vegetables. Chopped up and cooked adobo style. There not to bad if you dry rub them and grill them low and slow on inderect heat (otherwise there a bit tough). There also pretty good done sup Szechaun style.

LOL

Barack Obama, in his own words, is a "mutt." Other terms that could apply are mongrel, half-breed, and hybrid.

I have an sudden urge to go eat some Oreo cookies.

LOL

Barack Obama, in his own words, is a "mutt." Other terms that could apply are mongrel, half-breed, and hybrid.

I have an sudden urge to go eat some Oreo cookies.
You know I have hard words in here with Dixie and Battleborne but if I ever meet you in person I am going to beat you till I am exhausted. I can't say that I ever feel that way about either of them.

My friends have a bird and I swear he was starting to say Obama when I was there this summer.

I kept encouraging her to say it.

Sara Palin already lost.

ahahahahahaha, oh, hehehehehehe, that was a good one!

Aren't we all mutts if you really want to get technical?

I am not French, but French and Scottish ancestry! Does it have to be color of ones skin? I wish we were all color blind!

Back