THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES PREPARES FOR HIS INEVITABLE VICTORY IN CAROLI

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/01/09/politics/fromtheroad/entry3692782.shtml

CLEMSON, S.C. -- John Edwards left no time to wallow in his third place finish in NH, returning to his home state South Carolina, and speaking to a large crowd of mostly students gathered outdoors at Clemson University.

In what could best be described as a solid warm-up speech for what surely will be many many more to come in this state, Edwards said "it feels good" to be back in the South.

(And he's not the only one. Overwhelming consensus among the traveling press corps: the 70-plus degree sunny weather is absolute paradise compared to the last full month of December cold we endured in Iowa and N.H.)

Edwards delivered his stump speech but also reminded the several hundred gathered at the Military Heritage Plaza not to buy into the hype of a two-man race.

"No matter what the media says," said Edwards, "so far there have been two contests, two states: Iowa, where I finished second, and New Hampshire, where I finished third. There are forty-eight states left to go. And your voice here in South Carolina is gonna be heard."

Edwards expressed the importance of the Palmetto State in a media avail following the event.

"It's the first time we've had a primary in the South," said Edwards. "It's the first time we've had a primary that has a large African-American population. So I think it's a place that's a good test for all three of us."

But But But just last week in Iowa HE was saying it was a two man race, at least implying it. Looks like Bush is not the only one trying to scream to all that will listen "I am RELEVANT!"

Yeah boy nothing I want more than to see people making more than 100K per year paying more taxes than they are now.

I wish we had a choice.

I wish this was a democracy.

I wish the peopel mattered.

Its too late.

They have purchased our country and the only way to stop it is to stop the vote fraud.

Back