The NFL is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion

"The NFL is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, which I believe is critical to our continued success," said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

But that doesn't include a christian player and his views
Ah, if I had to bet it, I’d wager the overwhelming majority of NFL players are Christian, and those that aren’t are largely agnostic

But the christian ones need to keep their mouth shut while on their free time
Oh, you must be talking about the KC idiot who wants women to get back in the kitchen, he deserves all the criticism he got, it ain’t the 19th Century anymore, women are people, not just baby makers

Oh, you must be talking about the KC idiot who wants women to get back in the kitchen, he deserves all the criticism he got, it ain’t the 19th Century anymore, women are people, not just baby makers

Harrison ....my wife has one of the most important titles of all. Homemaker.​

All hell breaks out from the left..he has to go

Travis Kelce .... young people its OK to slam alcohol​

Gets a full pass

“When I got into the White House, when people asked me what was gonna be my agenda, I said, ‘Well, my first focus is gonna be ‘Mom-in-Chief’ Michelle Obama

Michelle Obama placed motherhood at the center of her role as first lady​

Did u slam her for this? Or call her an IDIOT

“When I got into the White House, when people asked me what was gonna be my agenda, I said, ‘Well, my first focus is gonna be ‘Mom-in-Chief’ Michelle Obama

Michelle Obama placed motherhood at the center of her role as first lady​

Did u slam her for this? Or call her an IDIOT
Ah, pal, little hint for you, he’s not a mother, duh

But the christian ones need to keep their mouth shut while on their free time

AFAIK, the NFL hasn't censured or rebuffed him for his comments.

I think they actually said something to the effect that he's entitled to his personal views.

So, what exactly are you complaining about?

AFAIK, the NFL hasn't censured or rebuffed him for his comments.

I think they actually said something to the effect that he's entitled to his personal views.

So, what exactly are you complaining about?
The right wing bloggers and website are lite today, it’s the best he could come up with at the time, but not to worry, he’s sure to find something on Gateway, Brietfart, or the like to pass along shortly

when he made his comments he was talking about his wife who is a mother...you stupid slut
That still doesn't tell me what you are complaining about.

The NFL has taken no action against him.

They've displayed no double standard or engaged in any kind of wokeness.

He said what he felt and that was that.

If a bunch of Karens got their panties in a wad, so what?

Would you expect them not to?

Back