The One Rich Guy

Ahhh, thanks Prak! It gives me that little tingle up my leg knowing you think and care about me so much. Fortunately you've helped me see the error of my ways and when President Obama raised taxes on the rich two years ago I've seen all kinds of government benefits starting to come my direction. It's a beautiful thing.

Ahhh, thanks Prak! It gives me that little tingle up my leg knowing you think and care about me so much. Fortunately you've helped me see the error of my ways and when President Obama raised taxes on the rich two years ago I've seen all kinds of government benefits starting to come my direction. It's a beautiful thing.

I've been told that if you go through the trash, in the more upscale neighborhoods, that you can find some really good stuff and that most of it is still usable.
Since these items were discarded, you don't have to claim them when you apply for your benefits.

Had you been on unemployment back then you would have but since your right wing buddies in the Republican Party instituted austerity and cut back on unemployment and food stamps you may just be fucked! But that's OK you'll vote for them all anyway, because you are employed now as a result of their policies aren't you?

Tom Tomorrow

http://www.thenation.com/sites/default/files/tmw2014-02-19colorlarge.jpg

Nobody does a better job of synthesizing right wing tomfoolery than tom tomorrow.

The last frame has a reference to cawacko--he's the poor unemployed guy on the right saying that we should never raise taxes on the rich!

Its a dimwitted comic strip devoted to uninformed twits like you who blame poverty on the rich and productive.

You give stupid a bad name; unfortunately for you, you're too painfully stupid to comprehend it.

It is an idiots argument built on an idiot premise and economic ignorance that suggests that the economy is finite and therefore, if someone has more, someone else must be getting less. But that is not the reality and is pabulum for the truly stupid among us.

When Steven Jobs got rich off of his idea for Apple Computers, millions of others got rich with him. He didn't create poverty from his invention. Yet that is precisely the argument made by morons like you.

Dunce.

Had you been on unemployment back then you would have but since your right wing buddies in the Republican Party instituted austerity and cut back on unemployment and food stamps you may just be fucked! But that's OK you'll vote for them all anyway, because you are employed now as a result of their policies aren't you?

LMAO; another painfully stupid claim from the JPP dimwit brigade. Yes Dante's, you really are that stupid and still Snarla's whiney vagina butt boy.

Moron.

Back