The ONLY Way to Win Our Freedom is Through CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE

ToriHiggs

People all over the world get that. Why don't Americans get it? Is it the creature comforts we've packed away over the years? The "stuff" we've accumulated over the years? Is that all that matters? So, you won't recognized that your freedoms are disappearing until your creature comforts are gone? Just keep paying the taxes, and they'll leave you alone? Is that what you think? Just keep applying for permits and permission to live you life, and, hopefully, they'll leave you alone? Really? Register this? Register that? Keep submitting to their edicts? It'll all be okay. Haven't you noticed that the regulations keep accumulating? Haven't you noticed that the taxes keep mounting up on your backs? When will you realize that the only peaceful way to win back our freedom is through CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE? Americans are cowards ... bottom line. Comments?

People all over the world get that. Why don't Americans get it? Is it the creature comforts we've packed away over the years? The "stuff" we've accumulated over the years? Is that all that matters? So, you won't recognized that your freedoms are disappearing until your creature comforts are gone? Just keep paying the taxes, and they'll leave you alone? Is that what you think? Just keep applying for permits and permission to live you life, and, hopefully, they'll leave you alone? Really? Register this? Register that? Keep submitting to their edicts? It'll all be okay. Haven't you noticed that the regulations keep accumulating? Haven't you noticed that the taxes keep mounting up on your backs? When will you realize that the only peaceful way to win back our freedom is through CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE? Americans are cowards ... bottom line. Comments?

People all over the world are convinced to uprise against their government because American CIA jackals convince them to and supply arms to do so.

Don't come charging in our Country trying to tell us we aren't free...

If you are an American and you are convinced you aren't free then you are probably a part of an organization driven by a Country that is trying to end us

The only way you mugs will ever be free is by working-class revolution, as well you know. If you haven't got the guts, forget it!

Nah, my life is pretty good. I protest through voting and by not buying crap from companies when I see them doing unethical practices. Yeah, certain things bother me, but I realize not everyone agrees with my sentiments. Luckily, I'm free to try and educate and inform others of my opinion, and hopefully they see my point. I'm not mad as hell, nor do I feel buthurt. The only thing I think we ALL really need to focus on for the future of our children is finding ways to cut government costs, because our National Debt Interests cost more than the entire USDA (food stamps, farm subsidies, etc... ). It's also at a low interest rate right now so its not hitting us hard. But if rates rise again because no one wants to buy our debt, we are totally screwed.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/21625

So, while I realize this is a problem, if I were to choose the route of Civil Disobedience to raise alarms to this, I probably would be labeled as a loon, and not really be very effective at communicating the exact problem. It would just fall on deaf ears. Though, here seems to be a cool game that might make it interesting: http://www.federalbudgetchallenge.org/

Nah, my life is pretty good. I protest through voting and by not buying crap from companies when I see them doing unethical practices. Yeah, certain things bother me, but I realize not everyone agrees with my sentiments. Luckily, I'm free to try and educate and inform others of my opinion, and hopefully they see my point. I'm not mad as hell, nor do I feel buthurt. The only thing I think we ALL really need to focus on for the future of our children is finding ways to cut government costs, because our National Debt Interests cost more than the entire USDA (food stamps, farm subsidies, etc... ). It's also at a low interest rate right now so its not hitting us hard. But if rates rise again because no one wants to buy our debt, we are totally screwed.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/21625

So, while I realize this is a problem, if I were to choose the route of Civil Disobedience to raise alarms to this, I probably would be labeled as a loon, and not really be very effective at communicating the exact problem. It would just fall on deaf ears. Though, here seems to be a cool game that might make it interesting: http://www.federalbudgetchallenge.org/

If you cut government costs you'll either have to stop bullying the world or have most of your poor starve. Or you could be decent - some bloody hope!

If you cut government costs you'll either have to stop bullying the world or have most of your poor starve. Or you could be decent - some bloody hope!

Of course, we need to pull out of Afghanistan as soon as possible and cut down on some of the military spending. I just would hope that the cuts don't impact military retirees, and are more geared towards the reducing costs towards new development. As far as our poor starving, what we are doing now is fattening our poor. It's not that we give them too much money to buy food, it's that we encourage them to buy total shit by reducing the costs of crappy foods through farm subsidies. Our poor are actually typically fatter than people who have money to eat whatever they want. Though, the solution isn't to give them more money, because they still will buy cheap foods. We should just 100% cut all farm subsidies. Even though that's not a huge savings, it would be beneficial to our food industry to let it be an actual 'free market' rather than allowing our government to favor junk food.

Back