The Paralympics Fire Back After Trump Calls Them 'Tough to Watch'

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Hours after President Donald Trump called the Paralympic Games “tough to watch,” the organization called on the President to join the billions of viewers around the world who are inspired by the competition.

“Record numbers of people around the world are not finding @Paralympics tough to watch,” the organization tweeted on Saturday. “Billions of viewers now take in the Paralympics in hundreds of countries around the world. We hope the US President continues to watch and be inspired by the Paralympics.”

The tweet comes in response to a remark Trump made at a Friday ceremony celebrating this year’s Olympic and Paralympic Games in PyeongChang, South Korea. “What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me,” Trump said at the ceremony, according to The Daily Beast. “And I watched — it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.”

The remark sparked immediate backlash online, with many recalling an incident during the 2016 presidential campaign when Trump appeared to mock a reporter with physical disability. Trump denied the accusation.

“Record numbers of people around the world are not finding @Paralympics tough to watch,” the organization tweeted on Saturday. “Billions of viewers now take in the Paralympics in hundreds of countries around the world. We hope the US President continues to watch and be inspired by the Paralympics.”
I tend to doubt it.

Hours after President Donald Trump called the Paralympic Games “tough to watch,” the organization called on the President to join the billions of viewers around the world who are inspired by the competition.

The tweet comes in response to a remark Trump made at a Friday ceremony celebrating this year’s Olympic and Paralympic Games in PyeongChang, South Korea. “What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me,” Trump said at the ceremony, according to The Daily Beast. “And I watched — it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.”

The remark sparked immediate backlash online, with many recalling an incident during the 2016 presidential campaign when Trump appeared to mock a reporter with physical disability. Trump denied the accusation.
Which event that you watched did you find the most inspiring and entertaining?
:laugh:

I suspect he found it tough to watch because he was laughing at the paralympians too much and he got a stitch in his side.

This IS the man, after all, who mocked the disabled as you noted.

Donald Trump isn't really even worthy of the epithet "human"

The daily beast will write anything they think will help defeat Trump. Truth not even a remote consideration. There is absolutely nothing below their dignity. Just claim they were told by a reliable source.

stop...the man has a nephew that's handicap and he's never once visited the kid.​

The funniest thing about this is that those Paralympians are top level athletes. Any single one of them could outcompete and outperform Diaper Donny in any area and at any time. Even when Diaper Donny was in his prime. They would lay him out.

I suspect he found it tough to watch because he was laughing at the paralympians too much and he got a stitch in his side.

This IS the man, after all, who mocked the disabled as you noted.

Donald Trump isn't really even worthy of the epithet "human"
YUK

Maybe he doesn't like him like Obama and his family back in Africa.

Nope. Trump actually gave the family money to help with the child's care. However he later confided to the boy's father that he should probably just let him die (HERE)

It's just Trump's eugenecist streak. Like his Nazi friends.

quick deflect because you got nothing!
I thought you had me on ignore?

I liked you better then you dried up old snag.

Which of the athletes inspired you the most? Speaking of deflecting.

Can you even name one without google?

Fucking hypocrites all of you.

I thought you had me on ignore?

I liked you better then you dried up old snag.

Which of the athletes inspired you the most? Speaking of deflecting.

Can you even name one without google?

Fucking hypocrites all of you.
LOL must be true cause trump said so!

:laugh:

This is pretty much the ultimate jack-off material for the Victim Culture Cult....which we now generally call WOKE.

I doubt if his POV about seeing non-perfect humans, no matter how athletic and accomplished, has changed in the last six years. I also doubt if he watches any sports at all other than maybe golf.

Back