The people who celebrate the Zimmerman verdict, same as the ones who celebrated OJ

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
Have you seen someone emotionally invested enough to actually celebrate the Zimmerman verdict? If so, he/she is racist.

No matter what scenario you come up with, Zimmerman never should have got out of his car and followed Trayvon after staring at him from his car for over a minute because of profiling alone.

Innocent Trayvon died because of Zimmermans actions, guilty of murder or not.

So if you celebrated Zimmermans innocence.......you are racist. And that is a fact.

tumblr_m2r094PH4a1r1regpo1_400.gif

Have you seen someone emotionally invested enough to actually celebrate the Zimmerman verdict? If so, he/she is racist.

No matter what scenario you come up with, Zimmerman never should have got out of his car and followed Trayvon after staring at him from his car for over a minute because of profiling alone.

So if you celebrated Zimmermans innocence.......you are racist. And that is a fact.

If it is a fact than it is demonstrable, so please explain the methodology used in this determination.

Have you seen someone emotionally invested enough to actually complain about the Zimmerman verdict? If so, he/she is racist.

No matter what scenario you come up with, Trayvon should have never confronted and then assaulted Zimmerman after making the decision to get all thug like.

Innocent Zimmerman was falsely accused and incarcerated until the trial was over; but he was vindicated and found to be not guilty.

So if you celebrated Zimmermans incarceration and trial.......you are racist. And that is a fact.

the cases aren't even remotely similar. The only people that would make this claim are those that didn't actually watch the trial. OJ was 100% guilty and zimmerman was 100% innocent.

your wearing your racist flag high huh?

that towel is proof of your racism.

your just so chicken shit you had to make sure there were no black faces on it.

so is liberal the new code word for black?

If ”emotional investment” in the Zimmerman verdict is absolute evidence of racism, then Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all y’all black and white leftist pussy idiots that made the Zimmerman trial a national event must be the GRAND POO PAS of fucking racist then, huh moron?????

look at all these people celebrating OJ's not guilty verdict. they must be racists, right, race-card playin' racebaiters?

Profiling is a legitimate tactic. Only leftists have turned into a bad thing. EVERYONE profiles. Those that say they don't are lying or may end up eventually dead

It was a simple question.

I know nothing about the clip who they are and what they are doing.

It seems to have no context

It was a simple question.

I know nothing about the clip who they are and what they are doing.

It seems to have no context

The clip itself is from the old VH-1 reality show where Public Enemy rapper Flavor Flav was looking for love. The woman is "New York". She was such a character that VH-1 gave her her own 'looking for love' show afterwards.

However the context wasn't really relevant to why I posted it. It was in response to Anti-Party's my way or the highway post. My response is essentially saying "Oh really..."

These keep me endlessly entertained.

Loved the "haters to the left" and soccer player, as well; but they're all pretty good.

You know I'm a college football fan. I like to read the Rivals College Football recruiting board partly because it's interesting discussion but also because some of these young kids post some of the funniest gifs. Like you said it is endless entertainment.

Back