The Poor Donald

Robo

Verified User
The Donald says he wants a new caucus vote in Iowa because Cruz cheated. He says he knows why Cruz cheated is because he's a Canadian.

Poor Donald, the sore loser! Now that he's a loser he's worried that nobody will pay him any attention and he won't get his whopping dose of free media, so he decides to try the old controversial stupid mouth job again to get his puppet free media rolling again.

Oh wait! maybe he really needs a shrink, huh?

The Donald says he wants a new caucus vote in Iowa because Cruz cheated. He says he knows why Cruz cheated is because he's a Canadian.

Poor Donald, the sore loser! Now that he's a loser he's worried that nobody will pay him any attention and he won't get his whopping dose of free media, so he decides to try the old controversial stupid mouth job again to get his puppet free media rolling again.

Oh wait! maybe he really needs a shrink, huh?

He'll snap out of it when he wins the New Hampshire primary and the nomination.

Yeah, what a whiner. All this whining may make him lose some, even much, of the support he has garnered. He really needs to stop with the "I'm a victim" method of running, all it shows is how weak he is. Maybe he can blame it on Affluenza...

Yeah, what a whiner. All this whining may make him lose some, even much, of the support he has garnered. He really needs to stop with the "I'm a victim" method of running, all it shows is how weak he is. Maybe he can blame it on Affluenza...
I think if he continues it's going to make him seem weak, like you said and he's been running the macho man campaign, no losers. If you start whining about mean women and mean elections, it won't appeal to the macho men and women who now support him.

But I'm "The Donald." I'm a wonderful person. Everybody loves me. I'm gonna build a beautiful wall and the Mexicans will pay for it because Mexicans love me.

Ted Cruz is a mean nasty man, he's not wonderful like me "The Donald." I like Ted Cruz, but he's a nasty mean man who stole my caucus in Iowa because he's a Canadian.

Megyn Kelly is a mean nasty woman. She made me look like the flaming idiot narcissist I really am. I like Megyn Kelly, but she’s a mean nasty woman and I took my ball and went home so I wouldn’t have to face her in another debate, but everybody still loves me because I’m “The Donald!”

I’ll never lose a vote even if I shoot people in the streets. I’m gonna deport 16 million people and they’ll all still love me, because I’m “The Donald!”

Ted Cruize the slime bag from hell

he lied to the people caucusing huh

He LIED to cheat people out of the choice they would have made without this lie.

the right on this site don't care at all?

utter scumbaggery

Ted Cruize the slime bag from hell

he lied to the people caucusing huh

He LIED to cheat people out of the choice they would have made without this lie.

the right on this site don't care at all?

utter scumbaggery

He told the same lie that CNN was reporting, huh?

Oh an BTW

Carsons camp TOLD them it was not true

they NEVER posted his insistence he was staying in

CRUZE is a con man

you people are as stupid as It gets

He lied and he knew it was a lie

he is an utter scumbag and so are you right wing evil racists traitors to this nation for supporting a cheating evil scum

CRUZE is a con man

you people are as stupid as It gets

He lied and he knew it was a lie

he is an utter scumbag and so are you right wing evil racists traitors to this nation for supporting a cheating evil scum

You haven't proven I'm a right winger.:rolleyes: Present your evidence.:cof1:

Trumps humility in defeat lasted less than 24 hours. I'll be very curious what happens next week. Regarding Cruz I don't believe he did anything wrong by forwarding out the cnn report. It did seem like Carson was preparing to drop out and also I really doubt that Carson would have made the top three regardless of the report in my opinion.

he doesnt deserve to have his name spelled correctly

you guys refuse to even spell Democratic party correctly

Back