The real audience for Trump’s comments about antisemitism may not be Jews

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
“I’ll tell you, the evangelical Christians love Israel more than the Jews in this country,” Trump said in 2021

Harris “doesn’t like Jewish people,” Trump told a Chrisitan political conference Friday, ignoring the fact that she is married to one. “That’s the way it is, and that’s the way it’s always going to be. She’s not going to change.”

Trump’s approach shares an element of President Joe Biden’s tendency to conflate Jews with Israel, but adds a transactional element. He sees American Jews as a single-issue constituency that only cares about Israel. And he seems eternally frustrated that 76% of Jews voted against him in 2020, something he has attributed to “either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

He repeated the insult on Truth Social Friday, saying, “Any Jewish person who votes for Kamala, or a Democrat, should immediately have their head examined.”

Seems like a strange tactic to try to win over Jewish voters. But Trump may have someone else in mind:

My wife doesn't like Jews either. It's weird because she's so accepting in general.

Wonder what it is about the Jews? Is it because they're a religion pretending to be a race?

My wife doesn't like Jews either. It's weird because she's so accepting in general.

Wonder what it is about the Jews? Is it because they're a religion pretending to be a race?
Another MAGA goyim coming out of the woodwork, whose sock are you?

Another MAGA goyim coming out of the woodwork, whose sock are you?
I don't know why you people keep accusing me of being a sock. I have already provided proof otherwise. There is a paper trail at another forum of me being informed about this shit hole. FWIW I don't give a shit about the jew or the Palestinians. We have enough of our own worries and that isn't one of them.

Back