The Real Deficit: 847 Billion per year, Debt should pass $10 trillion this year

KingCondanomation

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$2.32 billion per day since September 28, 2007
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Which is 846,800,000,000 per year, that is the real deficit when it comes to what counts of showing our debt to the penny and with no accounting tricks.

The debt should pass $10 trillion by the end of this year - even WITHOUT the bailout.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$2.32 billion per day since September 28, 2007
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Which is 846,800,000,000 per year, that is the real deficit when it comes to what counts of showing our debt to the penny and with no accounting tricks.

The debt should pass $10 trillion by the end of this year - even WITHOUT the bailout.

and you voted for Bush 2X.

I know it is all the dem congresses fault for the last 2 years and carters fault before that ;)

How about putting the 2000-2007 figures in there as well.

and you voted for Bush 2X.

I know it is all the dem congresses fault for the last 2 years and carters fault before that ;)

How about putting the 2000-2007 figures in there as well.
I never said it was all their fault and nor would I blame Carter or even Clinton, I have always maintained that the Dems in power are worse in spending.

Remember for all the Democrats talk about the parts of government they don't like, they have not cut any of the military budget, nor even controlled it.

I never said it was all their fault and nor would I blame Carter or even Clinton, I have always maintained that the Dems in power are worse in spending.

Remember for all the Democrats talk about the parts of government they don't like, they have not cut any of the military budget, nor even controlled it.
Or the pill bill spending, or the earmarks, or the incredible increase into education control at the Federal level, or the...

They spent so much time worried about "Adam and Steve" that they lost sight of the personal freedoms and responsibility.

The Rs screwed it by not doing what they were elected to do. Anybody who tries to say that they are better in spending are just maintaining a fiction based nowhere in actual action. An R by your name does not mean you are conservative, usually it means you are willing to make laws based on bedroom activity nowadays, my party has been invaded by fools and spendthrifts, and no longer maintains that your life is your responsibility.

Or the pill bill spending, or the earmarks, or the incredible increase into education control at the Federal level, or the...

They spent so much time worried about "Adam and Steve" that they lost sight of the personal freedoms and responsibility.

The Rs screwed it by not doing what they were elected to do. Anybody who tries to say that they are better in spending are just maintaining a fiction based nowhere in actual action. An R by your name does not mean you are conservative, usually it means you are willing to make laws based on bedroom activity nowadays, my party has been invaded by fools and spendthrifts, and no longer maintains that your life is your responsibility.
Oddly enough if you look at voting records, the more extreme social Conservatives are often the more extreme fiscal Conservatives.
Whereas moderate Repubs tend to be moderate for all.

There are exceptions like Ron Paul, Jeff Flake of course, but that is how it is.

Back