The Recessionista's must wait yet again

Topspin

Verified User
The Commerce Department reported Thursday that gross domestic product, or GDP, increased at an annual rate of 1.9 percent in the April-to-June period. That marked an improvement over the feeble 0.9 percent growth logged in the first quarter and an outright contraction in the economy during the final quarter of last year. :clink:

Roaring right along now aren't we ?

Se my link where the govt extend the wall ST finiancial bailouts till January 30.

Have I specifically called for a recession much or just saying Things would suck ?

When will this recessionless recession be over sputter ?

It will be over when housing inventories get much lower, housing prices get much lower, and if the politicians don't stop the pork on steroids the recovers will be so slight you won't notice it much.

yestardays report said 9,000
recessions usually have monthly job losses of 200,000 we aren't anywhere near that yet!!!

LOFL, you don't mind looking like a fool daily.
Do a little research it's common knowledge amoung High Net Worth Investors.

The Commerce Department reported Thursday that gross domestic product, or GDP, increased at an annual rate of 1.9 percent in the April-to-June period. That marked an improvement over the feeble 0.9 percent growth logged in the first quarter and an outright contraction in the economy during the final quarter of last year. :clink:

I love it when former Bush voters try to make good news out of a f*cked up republican ecnomy.

Look at where that 2% came from. Increased energy costs for the most part. Paying more for less is not growth.

Back