headupass.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

This isn’t for me.

I went for a standard service and my brake peddle was squeaking.
I left the car and forgot to tell them. I got the car back and the
brake peddle wasn’t squeaking anymore.

I seen brakes changed many times in front of me. This isn’t for me.

What being religious looks like

headupass.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Spanish Inquisition.

"According to the documents from Vatican archives relating to the trials of Jews, Muslims, Cathars, witches, scientists and other non-Catholics in Europe between the 13th and the 19th centuries, the number actually killed or tortured into confession during the Inquisition was far fewer than previously thought.
Estimates of the number killed by the Spanish Inquisition, which Sixtus IV authorised in a papal bull in 1478, have ranged from 30,000 to 300,000. Some historians are convinced that millions died."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jun/16/artsandhumanities.internationaleducationnews

Like the Holocaust, the Spanish Inquisition wasn't really that big of a deal.

Spanish Inquisition.

"According to the documents from Vatican archives relating to the trials of Jews, Muslims, Cathars, witches, scientists and other non-Catholics in Europe between the 13th and the 19th centuries, the number actually killed or tortured into confession during the Inquisition was far fewer than previously thought.
Estimates of the number killed by the Spanish Inquisition, which Sixtus IV authorised in a papal bull in 1478, have ranged from 30,000 to 300,000. Some historians are convinced that millions died."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jun/16/artsandhumanities.internationaleducationnews

Like the Holocaust, the Spanish Inquisition wasn't really that big of a deal.

The Cathars didn't get a trial.

I told him about the blinker light. He fixed it.Two days later it went out again. I replaced it.
They come 2 in a pack, under ten dollars. I only needed one. I have a extra one just in case.
It’s a two minute fix. A couple of screws and the bulb plugs in and out. I paid union dues.

Back