The Republican Nominee in 2008...

LOL

Gotta admit ck, this made me laugh. Rudy is cratering...bad. This was the equivalent of WRL proclaiming that we'll still find the WMD in syria.

LOL

Gotta admit ck, this made me laugh. Rudy is cratering...bad. This was the equivalent of WRL proclaiming that we'll still find the WMD in syria.
Even if they had moved it there, Syria would have destroyed it by now because they just don't need that kind of crap bringing the USA on over. That is a hot potato that nobody would have wanted to catch.

I actually have a hard time seeing anyone winning at this point, but of course, someone has to in the end.

I think Romney is really done at this point. He poured too much into Iowa to lose by as much as he did. I think it's a given that Huckabee won't make it too far; the party is too smart for that & will not allow it to happen. That really leaves McCain or Rudy, and both seemed like longshots only a week ago.

Strange times...

I actually have a hard time seeing anyone winning at this point, but of course, someone has to in the end.

I think Romney is really done at this point. He poured too much into Iowa to lose by as much as he did. I think it's a given that Huckabee won't make it too far; the party is too smart for that & will not allow it to happen. That really leaves McCain or Rudy, and both seemed like longshots only a week ago.

Strange times...

Yeah, Rudy’s obit is definitely being prematurely written in some quarters. Do you think he could beat Obama in the general?

Strange times...

McCain is going to be the firewall for the GOP money men. Which is an indication of how splintered they are. They don't even really like McCain.

It is hilarious to see Rush become so despondent. He spent two decades on his radio show, pretending to be a faux christian rightwing populist. A man of the "heartland". While he was talking about his thousand dollar cigars, his walk in humador, and his wine cellar. Huckabee nailed him when he suggested that Rush was part of the New York-Washington axis of republican corporatists.

Rudy is so dirty pee wee herman could win against him.

Romney has just proven the republican base will not vote for a Morman.

Huckabee (imagine your president named that) is going to have to fight McCain for the nomination I think.

It seems the religious right doesnt much care for him.

Huckabee (imagine your president named that) is going to have to fight McCain for the nomination I think.

Huckabee? Fuck me!
LOL. That is what the red state boys say, and it cracks me up, but you have to hear them say it to really get it.

Rudy's in fourth place in NH with 9%

Rudy is in FIFTH place in south carolina.

Rudy came in, what, next to last place in Iowa?

If those numbers hold up, he's toast. I've never heard of anyone placing fourth and fifth place in the three, key first primaries, and going on to win.

Yeah, Rudy’s obit is definitely being prematurely written in some quarters. Do you think he could beat Obama in the general?

Well, anything is possible, but if Obama gets the nod, I would say that is is extremely unlikely he gets beaten by anyone in a general. The turnout last night terrifies the GOP; with that, and the fact that Rudy alienates a lot of their base, their hopes are very slim.

Back