The Republican Party Has Become the New Confederate States of America

LOL... where the hell did you find this Ken? It's good to see that even when your party has total control you are still worried about the Republicans.

Mmm....the remnant Dixiecrats and "blue dog Dems" are doing a nice job of enabling the party of "no", (aka GOP, Republicans, neocons, ultra-conservatives, etc.). Once again, we are noticing that the almighty buck is the bottom line, and second only to power.

Mmm....the remnant Dixiecrats and "blue dog Dems" are doing a nice job of enabling the party of "no", (aka GOP, Republicans, neocons, ultra-conservatives, etc.). Once again, we are noticing that the almighty buck is the bottom line, and second only to power.

Ken, the almighty buck is none of your fucking business. Its called other people's property. Lay off.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Ken, the almighty buck is none of your fucking business. Its called other people's property. Lay off.

What in the hell are you babbling about? the almighty buck is what runs this country...it's what we ALL agree upon as "legal tender". If you think money is part of the insurance company's bottom line in fighting reform, then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can let you have cheap.

Oh, and I'm not "ken".

What in the hell are you babbling about? the almighty buck is what runs this country...it's what we ALL agree upon as "legal tender". If you think money is part of the insurance company's bottom line in fighting reform, then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can let you have cheap.

Oh, and I'm not "ken".

Who could tell.

And I'm on about people's property that does not belong to you: the almighty buck.

Oh, and I'm not "ken".

Who could tell. Oh, people who engage an 8th of the brain God gave them and actually pay attention to what they read, the pics along with the screen name, and the chronology of the posts.

And I'm on about people's property that does not belong to you: the almighty buck.

Last time I checked I'm still a US citizen, born and bred, like my father before me, and his, and his, and his.

And since the paycheck I receive is part of the US economy, I one of the "people" you're babbling about. I assume you are of the same situation. So since no one is suggesting that anything other than what they earn and what they put into the national coffers via taxes is theirs, your attempted dodge is a fools errand.

Now that being cleared up...what the hell are you babbling about in relation to what I said in response to the post?

Last time I checked I'm still a US citizen, born and bred, like my father before me, and his, and his, and his.

And since the paycheck I receive is part of the US economy, I one of the "people" you're babbling about. I assume you are of the same situation. So since no one is suggesting that anything other than what they earn and what they put into the national coffers via taxes is theirs, your attempted dodge is a fools errand.

Now that being cleared up...what the hell are you babbling about in relation to what I said in response to the post?

Just your envious comment about money. I ignored the rest of the post.

the almighty buck is what runs this country...

is that why liberals are all so keen on taking it all away and giving it to the government?.....

Are you really this fucking stupid? I mean, half the time all you do is just spew forth these moronic neocon bumper stickers as a dodge to the real discussion. Grow up....wasting space to grind an axe because I occasionally prove you wrong on something does not speak well of your maturity. So unless you're going to discuss the topic I commented on, I'll just leave you to babble the last predictable, useless frustration of yours.

Back