The resume of a black woman

Cypress

Kamala Harris
30 years as a prosecutor, district attorney, attorney general of California, United State Senator, and Vice President of the United States.

JD Vance
Secretary for the USMC public affairs office; a few years in investment banking, and a grand total of one year of elected experience.

I really think JD Vance is a textbook example of affirmative action for white men. Black people or women with a resume as thin as his would never be on anyone's VP short list.

it just goes to prove that a lengthy resume doesn't mean you're the best...or even an acceptable... candidate...and that you should Never go DEi...Huge, Huge mistake....

Kamala Harris
30 years as a prosecutor, district attorney, attorney general of California, United State Senator, and Vice President of the United States.

JD Vance
Secretary for the USMC public affairs office; a few years in investment banking, and a grand total of one year of elected experience.

I really think JD Vance is a textbook example of affirmative action for white men. Black people or women with a resume as thin as his would never be on anyone's VP short list.

History....Trump loves ppl who immulate his madness and that's Vance in a nutshell...should Trump win, Vance will become a nothing burger that will worship Trump and do his biddings, that's after 3 years of Trump settling scores...I honestly can't wait, should he win to see him completely destroy this nation, I actually pray for it.​

History....Trump loves ppl who immulate his madness and that's Vance in a nutshell...should Trump win, Vance will become a nothing burger that will worship Trump and do his biddings, that's after 3 years of Trump settling scores...I honestly can't wait, should he win to see him completely destroy this nation, I actually pray for it.​

OK...

That's kind of a contradiction.

If her resume has years & years & years of accomplishment and relevant experience - by its very nature, that's not a DEI hire.
OK...;) But she wasn't chosen for her resume...as you know...
i bet Joe couldn't tell you what positions she held...;)

That's kind of a contradiction.

If her resume has years & years & years of accomplishment and relevant experience - by its very nature, that's not a DEI hire.
Black women probably have to be better qualified than 99 percent of white men before they would even be considered for a major leadership position.

Do you have an inferiority complex?

Back