The Revival

Tinkerpeach

People around the world’s and especially in America are getting sick of the woke movement

This is evidenced by the Bud Light and Target fiascos going on

The me too movement, defund the police, Black Lives Matter, the gays, the trans in women’s sports….everything, people are done

We are now witnessing a rise in conservatism we have never seen before, people are rebelling against liberalism

You can see this by the majority of blue states losing population and states like Texas, Florida and Arizona increasing in population

People are tired of insane taxes and crimes that won’t be prosecuted and they are tired of being guilty of being successful

This next election, whomever the Republican candidate is will win in probably the biggest landslide in American history

People around the world’s and especially in America are getting sick of the woke movement

The me too movement, defund the police, Black Lives Matter, the gays, the trans in women’s sports….everything, people are done

We are now witnessing a rise in conservatism we have never seen before, people are rebelling against liberalism

You can see this by the majority of blue states losing population and states like Texas, Florida and Arizona increasing in population

People are tired of insane taxes and crimes that won’t be prosecuted and they are tired of being guilty of being successful

This next election, whomever the Republican candidate is will win in probably the biggest landslide in American history

Dream on.

You are full of hate. A disgusting, vile human being. You are about to be swept into the garbage bin of history.

A prediction. We should pin this and review it later. Some of this I would agree with... though it is literally an eternity in politics between now and next November and I would not predict anything by what is happening at this moment politically.

Maybe I should create a "predictions" section of the politics and move threads like this to it.

What say you folks? Should I create a new area to move predictions like this into?

We know. You are a fascist.

Define “woke,” not some dictionary copy and paste, but on your own, define woke

DeSantis can’t do it, and betting you can’t either, but it won’t stop you nor him from pimping the word

DeSantis can’t do it, and betting you can’t either, but it won’t stop you nor him from pimping the word

Linguistics changes all the time

Woke refers to people that claim to be social justice warriors but who actually use intimidation tactics to achieve their goals

Linguistics changes all the time

Woke refers to people that claim to be social justice warriors but who actually use intimidation tactics to achieve their goals

That’s a cop out, “linguistics changes all the time”

So is DeSantis, king of woke, woke for using “intimidation tactics” against Disney?

That’s a cop out, “linguistics changes all the time”

So is DeSantis, king of woke, woke for using “intimidation tactics” against Disney?

Disney had 50 fucking years of special privileges that no other business in Florida had. They could have continued another 50 with those special privileges but they had to stick their noses into things that didn't concern them. Had they just kept on pimping the mouse nothing would have changed but wokeness brings mental illness. To hell with Disney

It’s a one size fits everything.

People act like the transvestites are over running the nation. I wonder how many see trans people on a regular basis? I wonder how many of them know a trans person.

I remember people being this outraged when interracial couples were being featured in commercials, TV shows and movies. It didn’t end society.

I don't agree.

I think we are seeing the return to factionalism and balkanization that we saw in the 1920's.

Barack Obama and the fascist cabal behind him have made the world a VERY dangerous place. We are on the brink of world war, and I don't see the forces of liberty well represented.

A prediction. We should pin this and review it later. Some of this I would agree with... though it is literally an eternity in politics between now and next November and I would not predict anything by what is happening at this moment politically.

Maybe I should create a "predictions" section of the politics and move threads like this to it.

What say you folks? Should I create a new area to move predictions like this into?

That sir, is a BRILLIANT idea. I'll stick my neck out. This is why they pay you the big bucks :)

Back