“The Right to Choose is a Jewish Value,”

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Support for abortion is found in Jewish holy texts, and in her sermon last fall Nathan quoted a passage from the Talmud, the main source of Jewish law and theology, that she said establishes the right to terminate a pregnancy if it is endangering a pregnant person’s life. She mentioned how the Torah, the Mishnah and other rabbinic texts “consider the woman’s physical and emotional health before that of the fetus,”

Those choices were intentional, Nathan said: “For me, if I’m going to speak about this, it needs to be grounded in Jewish tradition. … I need to say, ‘You need to look at these ancient Jewish texts and understand that our tradition says this, and then I want to connect it to our own lives.’”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...bortion-rights-leaders-are-speaking-rcna27194

Support for abortion is found in Jewish holy texts, and in her sermon last fall Nathan quoted a passage from the Talmud, the main source of Jewish law and theology, that she said establishes the right to terminate a pregnancy if it is endangering a pregnant person’s life. She mentioned how the Torah, the Mishnah and other rabbinic texts “consider the woman’s physical and emotional health before that of the fetus,”

Those choices were intentional, Nathan said: “For me, if I’m going to speak about this, it needs to be grounded in Jewish tradition. … I need to say, ‘You need to look at these ancient Jewish texts and understand that our tradition says this, and then I want to connect it to our own lives.’”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...bortion-rights-leaders-are-speaking-rcna27194

So this seems to indicate that any life ended is a serious decision.

Ending one life in favor of another is the consideration that they present as it attaches to abortion.

Is that how you read this?

Who gives a damn. Any religion that approves of killing babies is one screwed up caricature of a religion.

First of all, every religion is a caricature of reason. Religion is an assault on intellectualism.
More importantly, however, calling abortion "killing babies" are the words of a fucking idiot who's totally unworthy of sharing this planet's oxygen supply.

You thereby identify yourself as a devolved, sub-human mutant whose very existence is an abomination.
Isn't it ironic that your failure to have been aborted seems like a sacrilege to everybody but mutants like yourself?

We're ass deep in babies, and lots of them don't need to be here.
Their rewards will NEVER adequately compensate their travails, and thus they'll live net-negative lives.

Only responsible people should procreate, and only after having been genetically screened.
And all births should be PLANNED.

First of all, every religion is a caricature of reason. Religion is an assault on intellectualism.
More importantly, however, calling abortion "killing babies" are the words of a fucking idiot who's totally unworthy of sharing this planet's oxygen supply.
Killing babies is the correct terminology.

It is....what it is.

Rolling a turd in powdered sugar and calling it a confection does not make it so.

Killing babies is the correct terminology.

It is....what it is.

Rolling a turd in powdered sugar and calling it a confection does not make it so.

I suppose that being an embryo and fetus lover identifies one as lacking the mental acumen to know what a baby is.

In school, we had human embryos in formaldehyde jars. They sure didn't look like babies to me.

You thereby identify yourself as a devolved, sub-human mutant whose very existence is an abomination.
Isn't it ironic that your failure to have been aborted seems like a sacrilege to everybody but mutants like yourself?

We're ass deep in babies, and lots of them don't need to be here.
Their rewards will NEVER adequately compensate their travails, and thus they'll live net-negative lives.

Only responsible people should procreate, and only after having been genetically screened.
And all births should be PLANNED.

SO you definitely believe in the scientific improvement of the species and mass genocide against undesirables then?

Back