The same thing Darla did!

WRL

Well...the right is right
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bon5Z7W9vZc"]YouTube - FahrenHYPE 9/11 -Part 7/8[/ame]

But using wounded soldiers for propaganda without their consent is just fine

This guy was on SEVERAL news sources that were put out into the public. ALL news broadcasts belong to the public and can be used under fair use or with permission of the agency that owns the footage. I like that this guy stood up and said that his image was misused and that the way his image was used, but Moore had everyright to use it as he wanted.

No, your post is specifically aimed as propaganda.

She added no diatribe or rant with her posting of the picture. She did not aim it at anyone but the person asking people to talk him out of enlisting for the signing bonus.

But way to take the moral high ground with this post.

Nothing like a "waaaaaa" to make your point even more invalid.

WRL, I think you can recognize that there is a difference between protesting a war and presenting the down side of serving in a war.

One is totally political and the other is simply presenting the flip side to the "Glory of War" coin.

I see that what Darla did is presenting the down side of serving in a war. There was no political message. There was no claims of lies or whatever. There was the simple presentation of a stark reality of the horrors of war.

Your post was different.

It was the same thing, like the using of the soldier in fahrenheit 9/11 without his consent, or moore using the families funeral of their fallen soldier without consent for propaganda. I'm sick of it, these people have been wounded, or killed, and they and their families deserve privacy if they so desire. There are plenty of Vets dissatisfied with the war you can propagandize, but innocent people who don't want to be part of your propaganda deserve enough respect for you to honor those wishes. Those who do not, just show they have no class, respect, or honor.

Why in the hell are you still here?

You're like someone threatening suicide .. not really planning to do it, but just looking for attention.

C'mon for christs sake .. pull the trigger .. open wide and swallow the pills .. run a tub of hot water and slit your fucking wrists .. but stop your fucking whining.

It was the same thing, like the using of the soldier in fahrenheit 9/11 without his consent, or moore using the families funeral of their fallen soldier without consent for propaganda. I'm sick of it, these people have been wounded, or killed, and they and their families deserve privacy if they so desire. There are plenty of Vets dissatisfied with the war you can propagandize, but innocent people who don't want to be part of your propaganda deserve enough respect for you to honor those wishes. Those who do not, just show they have no class, respect, or honor.

WRL, you are ranting the same nonsense. What Michael Moore did was propaganda.

What Darla did was present a single stark example of a good reason for a young man NOT to join the military. She did not do so for political reasons. She did not add any insults, lies or incriminating remarks to her post. She ONLY posted the picture. A picture that had been published numerous times before.

You read far too much into this.

Back