' THE SCORPION HAS STUNG ITSELF '

moon

Satire for Sanity
Russia scoffs at US reaction to likely ICC arrest warrants for Israeli officials

scorpion.jpg

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

More than 1,100 people were killed in Hamas's attacks on October 7 while 253 were taken captive. The Israeli envoy to the United Nations, Gilad Erdan, told a UN Security Council meeting on Thursday that 132 captives remained in Gaza.

Israeli infants were beheaded and burned alive by the barbarians in Hamas, a terrorist group.

genocide.jpg

That was this morning. Those figures have now increased.

Jabalia.jpg

Good, untill all of Hamas is rooted out and defeated I hope Israel keeps up the good work. Maybe when this is all over those Palistinians will shy away from electing a govt that destroyed their land and killed thousands. I doubt it though.

Good, untill all of Hamas is rooted out and defeated I hope Israel keeps up the good work. Maybe when this is all over those Palistinians will shy away from electing a govt that destroyed their land and killed thousands. I doubt it though.
You'd have applauded the Shoa, you sick stumblebum.

Russia scoffs at US reaction to likely ICC arrest warrants for Israeli officials

scorpion.jpg

this is correct.

the founding fathers knew to avoid entangling alliances.

then the globalist war freaks took over and its been downhill ever since.

Back