The SECOND Piece of Good News

jollie

The Word is OUT- Keith "NAMBLA Gayboy" Olbermann's days are NUMBERED. A Poll, and a Ratings survey is showing Viewers leaving Mess-NBC in DROVES, thanks to the Nonsensical, Kidnergarten-Level Rants of Keith "NAMBLA" Olbermann. Viewer are telling pollsters they are TIRED of the SAME LIES, over and over, night after night, for the last 4 years. This Olbermann guy, who was a failed sports broadcaster at ESPN, when Pres. Bush won his re-election victory, thereby ridiculing Olbermann's whining, crying, song, the Gayboy was SO upset, he wouldn't go ON AIR! They searched all over for him, finally FINDING HIM HIDING IN A BATHTUB!!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahaaa!

I read the MESS-NBC poll yesterday, I think I saw it on Newsmax, or somewhere, Ill get it for you. But in the Meantime, here's ANOTHER interesting poll, Haaaaaahahahahahaa!

Pew Poll: MSNBC viewers dumbest; O'Reilly smartest
A study by The Pew Research Center for the People and the Press found that MSNBC viewers were the least likely to be able to correctly answer three simple "current events" questions. With just one in five viewers able to name the majority party in the Congress and identify Condeleeza Rice and Vladimir Putin, MSNBC (21%) edged out CNBC (23%) viewers as the dumbest of the dumb. CNN (31%) viewers were the smartest, followed closely by Fox News (28% viewers).

The three "high knowledge" questions were:

1) Which party has a majority in the U.S. House of Representatives (Republicans)

2) What is the name of the current U.S. Secretary of State (Condoleezza Rice)

3) What is the name of the current president of Russia (Vladimir Putin)

Pew reports "The most informed audiences belong to the political magazines, Rush Limbaugh's radio show, the O'Reilly Factor, news magazines, and online news sources." Weekly Standard readers tied with the The New Republic for the top spot overall at 50. Rush Limbaugh listeners were the smartest radio audience at 48. The O'Reilly Factor viewers were the smartest cable news audience at 41.

Pew either did not bother to ask or could not find viewers of Countdown with Keith Olbermann which is traditionally among the very lowest rated of the cable news shows. Also notable for its absence is Air America Radio which has ratings similar to Olbermann - pathetically anemic

Sean? Sean? Did you get my messages?

Oh Lordy. Jollie I have stayed away for weeks in the hopes you would forget me. Yes Sean got your messages, all 142 of them! It was one night. Sean was drunk. Please stop leaving me those groveling messages about how it was the best night of your life, and Sean did things to your body you didn't know it was capable of, and brought you to heights of ecstasy you never knew existed. Sean has heard this a thousand times from a thousand men, and I have already forgotten most of our night together. Please, don't come around here no more. Whatever you're looking for, Stop. Don't come around here no more.

I admit that you'd have to be an idiot to not see Olbermann's left-wing spin. But you also have to admit that only an idiot would buy into the far-right spin on O'Reilly's show.

Dude, I got all 3 questions right without looking at the answers and I watch MSNBC.

And I wouldn't talk about Overmannn's bad rating because O'Reilly's ratings aren't that well either.

The Word is OUT- Keith "NAMBLA Gayboy" Olbermann's days are NUMBERED. A Poll, and a Ratings survey is showing Viewers leaving Mess-NBC in DROVES, thanks to the Nonsensical, Kidnergarten-Level Rants of Keith "NAMBLA" Olbermann. Viewer are telling pollsters they are TIRED of the SAME LIES, over and over, night after night, for the last 4 years. This Olbermann guy, who was a failed sports broadcaster at ESPN, when Pres. Bush won his re-election victory, thereby ridiculing Olbermann's whining, crying, song, the Gayboy was SO upset, he wouldn't go ON AIR! They searched all over for him, finally FINDING HIM HIDING IN A BATHTUB!!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahaaa!

I read the MESS-NBC poll yesterday, I think I saw it on Newsmax, or somewhere, Ill get it for you. But in the Meantime, here's ANOTHER interesting poll, Haaaaaahahahahahaa!

Pew Poll: MSNBC viewers dumbest; O'Reilly smartest
A study by The Pew Research Center for the People and the Press found that MSNBC viewers were the least likely to be able to correctly answer three simple "current events" questions. With just one in five viewers able to name the majority party in the Congress and identify Condeleeza Rice and Vladimir Putin, MSNBC (21%) edged out CNBC (23%) viewers as the dumbest of the dumb. CNN (31%) viewers were the smartest, followed closely by Fox News (28% viewers).

The three "high knowledge" questions were:

1) Which party has a majority in the U.S. House of Representatives (Republicans)

2) What is the name of the current U.S. Secretary of State (Condoleezza Rice)

3) What is the name of the current president of Russia (Vladimir Putin)

Pew reports "The most informed audiences belong to the political magazines, Rush Limbaugh's radio show, the O'Reilly Factor, news magazines, and online news sources." Weekly Standard readers tied with the The New Republic for the top spot overall at 50. Rush Limbaugh listeners were the smartest radio audience at 48. The O'Reilly Factor viewers were the smartest cable news audience at 41.

Pew either did not bother to ask or could not find viewers of Countdown with Keith Olbermann which is traditionally among the very lowest rated of the cable news shows. Also notable for its absence is Air America Radio which has ratings similar to Olbermann - pathetically anemic

Pew didn't even bother to ask about the show? Well certainly that means no one likes it. Maybe if we forgot about putting McCain on the ballot this year we could save America a lot of time.

BTW, the Republicans don't have a majority, which either means you're a retard, or this is as old as hell.

Back