The shameless Al Gore

tinfoil

Banned
Hahaa whatever buddy. I guess you can't be bothered to keep up with the current science either. I provided links. The guy who pioneered the cylone/global warming link says there is no statistical reason to believe hurricanes are increasing due to climate changes.

All you do is call names. Have fun with the facts, pal.

Hahaa whatever buddy. I guess you can't be bothered to keep up with the current science either. I provided links. The guy who pioneered the cylone/global warming link says there is no statistical reason to believe hurricanes are increasing due to climate changes.

All you do is call names. Have fun with the facts, pal.

It is funny how that happens so often. All they can do is resort to insults when the facts disprove their agenda.

It is funny how that happens so often. All they can do is resort to insults when the facts disprove their agenda.

Who is 'they'?

Just so's you know, you're talking to a guy (tinfoil) whose response to one of my posts was "go fuck yourself douchebag."

Is he one of 'they'?

http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20080506160205.aspx

I don't think Al keeps current on the "settled science". Plus the dead aren't even cold yet and Al is using the tragedy to push his alarmist brainwashing on the lazy public who needs the authority to do the heavy thinking for them.
Stay classy Al.
http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/04/12/hurricane-expert-reassesses-climate-link/
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/07/060728-hurricane-warming.html

Actually, if you really want to get down to it, Global Warming has been going on for about 15,000 years. It has been getting warmer for the last 10-15 thousand years as can be seen in the glacier recession from areas as far south as northern Virginia. Something caused all of that ice to melt and that something is Global Warming.

There have been several ice ages in the history of the Earth. What is commonly called the ice age is actually the most recent (Quaternary) which began about two million years ago, and was characterized by cold (glacial), and relatively warm (interglacial) phases.

Four major continental glaciations are recorded in North America. The last (Wisconsin) began about 70,000 years ago, and ended 10,000 years ago. At the peak of the last glaciation, approximately 97% of Canada was covered by ice. Animals and plants that once lived in glaciated regions survived in refuges in Alaska and the Yukon, possibly on Banks Island, and in the northern United States. We are presently in an interglacial phase that could last for another 10,000 or more years.

Yep, it has been getting warmer and warmer long before oil was discovered and SUVs ruled the continents.

i just finished listening to an interview with Al on NPR a few minutes ago. Was a good interview. And they actually asked gore some tough questions.

Who is 'they'?

Just so's you know, you're talking to a guy (tinfoil) whose response to one of my posts was "go fuck yourself douchebag."

Is he one of 'they'?

I don't know him. I was speaking in generalities. I guess I can assume that you have not resorted to personal attacks, insults, and name calling in the past.

Who is 'they'?

Is he one of 'they'?

Ohhhhh Booo Hoooo! Poor Lorax, after insulting me time and again, ignoring any and all real discussion of climate theories, and claiming consensus science is settled, suddenly has nothing to say.

Color me suprised

Ohhhhh Booo Hoooo! Poor Lorax, after insulting me time and again, ignoring any and all real discussion of climate theories, and claiming consensus science is settled, suddenly has nothing to say.

Color me suprised

Is that a mix of yellow and tellatubby pink ?

I don't know him. I was speaking in generalities. I guess I can assume that you have not resorted to personal attacks, insults, and name calling in the past.

No, he simply puts posters who question his precious consensus on IA.

If you dare to point out that while the past decade has been the warmest on record, according to satellite data it has not seen a net increase from 1998 to 2007 (which is the past decade... yet he and others claim that looking at the past ten years is somehow cherry picking).

Further pointing out that only ONE of the years between 1998 and 2007 was warmer than those two years. Meaning that on average the rest were lower.

You can even give them an out and suggest that man made global warming is continuing, but something natural is offsetting the increase.... but that too sends them into spasms. You can even acknowledge that over the past 20 years the globe has indeed warmed, especially in the mid 90's when we saw a spike.

But no, even if you agree with them 90%, if you dare question the other 10% you are a flat earth believing global warming denialist.

Yawn! More posturing from an ignorant Con. So pathetic. Hell Al isn't even running for office.

Yeah, that's true, but his stupid carbon taxes, which will do next to nothing to affect the climate, are very popular with retards like you who vote for other retards who will make it law.

all that ice melting and drifting and cooling the seas. like a giant martini.

You must be confused, saint al just got done saying it was the oceans WARMING that caused the cyclone.

If you are going to be a good lemming, you must pay closer attention to the gospel according to saint al

And someday, when the world is rid of ManBearPig, everyone will say, "Thank you Al Gore--you're super awesome!"

Global warming is a liberal scam to create more jobs and protect the environment. Damn nazis!

Back