The Sky Is Falling!

CanadianKid

By Chicken Little

Man are the Democrats on here gutless...People like Dungheap, Cypress, Desh and Onceler who think without the Bailout we will have another Great Depression....

That suddenly supermarkets will go empty, electricity will be turned off, and all jobs be laid off....

This is the same none sense scare tactic bullshit stuff that got the USA into the mess in the first place....

I am sick of Democrats who pretend to care about middle class Americans yet side with the Rich Republicans on Wall Street...

If I wanted to help the rich I'd vote Republican....

Anyways... I'm voting New Democrats Party....

CK

By Chicken Little

Man are the Democrats on here gutless...People like Dungheap, Cypress, Desh and Onceler who think without the Bailout we will have another Great Depression....

That suddenly supermarkets will go empty, electricity will be turned off, and all jobs be laid off....

This is the same none sense scare tactic bullshit stuff that got the USA into the mess in the first place....

I am sick of Democrats who pretend to care about middle class Americans yet side with the Rich Republicans on Wall Street...

If I wanted to help the rich I'd vote Republican....

Anyways... I'm voting New Democrats Party....

CK

Aren't you Canadian? What is the New Democrats Party?

If you guys didnt realize it.... It was Liberal Democrats and Conservative Republicans who joined to defeat this crappy bill....

It was the "centrist" Main Street Republicans and Yellowdog Democrats that were pushing for this piece of crap...

CK

The most dramatic indication of the problems facing banks is how they are treating each other. Overnight Wednesday, one measure of the cost of borrowing from another bank, the London interbank offered rate (Libor), posted its largest spike for three-month loans since 1999.

Even more startling to market observers was the difference between the interbank rate and the price paid by the government to banks for borrowing their money. The interest rate on a three-month Treasury bill fell to less than 0.5 percent Wednesday, creating a difference of more than three percentage points between the price banks charge the government and the price they charge each other.

"It's a sign that banks don't trust one another," said Richard Marston, a finance professor at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. "It's a canary in the coal mine; it shows just how distressed those relationships have become."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/25/AR2008092504155_pf.html

Back