The Sluts and The Sodomites

• Thread starter Thread starter Trent
  • Start date Start date
T

Trent

Why should I be forced, through government communist NObama healthcare, to support the sodomites and sluts that spread stds and corrupt our society with their filth? Millions of new cases every year spreading due to their ungodly acts. By the government treating such scum, are we not endorsing their lewd behavior? :mad:

sexuallytransmitted02.jpg

Yeah fuck the little girl who was raped and given an STD.

I think its real funny that some taintwallow who hates women thinks hes better than everyone else because no woman is willing to touch his tiny part because she cant get past his horrible personality.

I think its real funny that some taintwallow who hates women thinks hes better than everyone else because no woman is willing to touch his tiny part because she cant get past his horrible personality.

curious, don't most states have a crime victim monetary award for things like this? I know Illinois does at least.

Wow, this takes "straw man" to a whole new level. :eek:

Trent is a troll that mocks brent.

A little late... Brent has been gone for a long time, and many here have never even heard of him before. And wtf is up with Adams as the avitar??? I demand its immediate retraction. Put Jefferson in there or something...

Back