The Snake

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Hey Dixie. What's up with Ken Stabler? I heard he won't be the color man for the Tide games this year? That sucks! Heard he got popped on a DUI. Hope he doesn't have to serious a drinking problem.

I think it's a great miscarriage of justice that two of the greatest QB's of the 70's, both named Ken (Stabler and Anderson) aren't in the hall of fame.

Hey Dixie. What's up with Ken Stabler? I heard he won't be the color man for the Tide games this year? That sucks! Heard he got popped on a DUI. Hope he doesn't have to serious a drinking problem.

I think it's a great miscarriage of justice that two of the greatest QB's of the 70's, both named Ken (Stabler and Anderson) aren't in the hall of fame.
Stabler's not in the Hall? He had the highest career completion percentage of any QB when he retired, so I'm surprised.

Ken Stabler was a great QB. I have read that he asked for a leave of absence for the 2008-2009 fooball season. He and Eli Gold make a good pair. But Tom Roberts is stepping in to replace him and he is good too.

If I can't hear Keith Jackson announce our games, Stabler & Eli will do.

I'd like to see him stay on as a color commentator. I'd also like to see him in the hall of fame. He deserves it.

Back