The "Snub"

Onceler

This has GOT to be one of the most ridiculous false outrage stories I have ever seen. I saw a woman from NOW yesterday even say it was a diss against all women.

Leave it to Hillary to dishonestly milk it for what it's worth; in an interview, she said (paraphrasing) "I reached out my hand to Senator Obama in friendship, and I'll still be reaching it out to him when I see him again," implying that he really left her hanging on that one.

She reached out her hand to Kennedy, not Obama, and he was already moving forward....what's the big deal?

They're also milking the other picture, which shows Kennedy & Obama talking while looking Hillary's way - more proof that the men conspire against & look with disdain upon women.

Our media has lost their mind. Vent over.

I had no idea that Hillary was involved in this at all. I shut off the news last night when they were on this - I thought it was solely a media driven story.

This is exactly why people like SF and Damo can pretend civilians aren't being killed by hundreds of thousand of pounds of bombs we are dropping in Iraq - all on desolate land if you can believe it? I can show you a couple of fools who do believe it.

If journalists would actually do their damned jobs, then the lemmings wouldn't be able to lie to themselves so easily. It's really sad.

"This is exactly why people like SF and Damo can pretend civilians aren't being killed by hundreds of thousand of pounds of bombs we are dropping in Iraq - all on desolate land if you can believe it? I can show you a couple of fools who do believe it."

I saw some of that thread. There is definitely an "Iraq derangement syndrome." I don't believe that people have no conscience about this. I think that the range & depth of human suffering is so great, that they go to incredible lengths to downplay America's role in it (and thereby diminish to the point of nothing their own willling participation in the slaughter).

To accept even the smallest amount of responsibility for it is too much for many to bear. We definitely see that in the Bush admin....

"This is exactly why people like SF and Damo can pretend civilians aren't being killed by hundreds of thousand of pounds of bombs we are dropping in Iraq - all on desolate land if you can believe it? I can show you a couple of fools who do believe it."

I saw some of that thread. There is definitely an "Iraq derangement syndrome." I don't believe that people have no conscience about this. I think that the range & depth of human suffering is so great, that they go to incredible lengths to downplay America's role in it (and thereby diminish to the point of nothing their own willling participation in the slaughter).

To accept even the smallest amount of responsibility for it is too much for many to bear. We definitely see that in the Bush admin....

Never have truer words been spoken. Other than Gonzo,(who doesn't care) they don't know, but it's willful ignorance. But no, you're right, it's not that they don't have a conscience.

This kinda stuff really pisses me off. I really hope Obama wins because I really do not want to vote for Hillary Clinton, but I will, over McCain.

Back