The Stupidity of Democrats...

CanadianKid

You know we got alot of Democrats on JPP praising John McCain and wanting him to be the Republican nominee.

WAIT....

Do these Dems like Cypress and Darla, and Jarod who all think McCain is the best Republican understand politics?

If you want a R as President go vote for McCain...If you want a D as President you better tell all your Republican friends to vote for Huckabee, Romney or Thompson.

John McCain will flat out kill every single Democrat in the general election.

You know Democrats are so short-sighted, they never see the big picture. If they truly want a D as President they should be hoping for the weakest R nominee...Not the strongest....

So why are Democrats backing McCain? I dunno...Must be alot of dumbasses like Desh...

CK

Rudy and McCain would both beat Hillary and Obama....

Easy....

If George Bush can beat Al Gore and John Kerry

than Rudy and McCain could do the same to Hillary and Barack...

CK

You know we got alot of Democrats on JPP praising John McCain and wanting him to be the Republican nominee.

WAIT....

Do these Dems like Cypress and Darla, and Jarod who all think McCain is the best Republican understand politics?

If you want a R as President go vote for McCain...If you want a D as President you better tell all your Republican friends to vote for Huckabee, Romney or Thompson.

John McCain will flat out kill every single Democrat in the general election.

You know Democrats are so short-sighted, they never see the big picture. If they truly want a D as President they should be hoping for the weakest R nominee...Not the strongest....

So why are Democrats backing McCain? I dunno...Must be alot of dumbasses like Desh...

CK

Actually I'd prefer Huckabee or Romney. I look at it this way; I picture the nominee as president and see how badly I feel.

Now Huckabee is a funny fool, and if I have an R president, I can use some laughs. Romney makes me start laughing everytime I see him, because he is so obviously a phony. Everybody knows he's a liberal.

Thompson is as conservative as they come, and I see no redeeming value of him being President. Rudy is a facist and will give us endless war and no civil liberties, so he is last on my list. Thompson is second last. McCain is third from the bottom.

But of these, only McCain and Rudy are likely to be in the final push. And of those two, I would choose McCain, as he is slightly more tolerable than Rudy.

So as usual you have no fucking idea what I think, or why I think it, becuase you're a fool, and also a Republican troll.

Speaking of which, I heard Rudy is calling for his fluffer, better get cracking.

Actually I'd prefer Huckabee or Romney. I look at it this way; I picture the nominee as president and see how badly I feel.

Now Huckabee is a funny fool, and if I have an R president, I can use some laughs. Romney makes me start laughing everytime I see him, because he is so obviously a phony. Everybody knows he's a liberal.

Thompson is as conservative as they come, and I see no redeeming value of him being President. Rudy is a facist and will give us endless war and no civil liberties, so he is last on my list. Thompson is second last. McCain is third from the bottom.

But of these, only McCain and Rudy are likely to be in the final push. And of those two, I would choose McCain, as he is slightly more tolerable than Rudy.

So as usual you have no fucking idea what I think, or why I think it, becuase you're a fool, and also a Republican troll.

Speaking of which, I heard Rudy is calling for his fluffer, better get cracking.

I love your strategy Darla, vote for the strongest R...

You sure you aint a Republican in disguise?

CK

Back