the swiftboating of McCain begins

I hope not, swiftboating is wrong regardless of who it is against. Of course, so far the only swiftboater of Kerry on the site has been BAC.

I know those who are as politically educated a the majority of people on this site are did not fall for the lies but many voters do.

The media did not make clear how baseless the Kerry charges were yet repeted the charges constantly. I wonder how they will treat these charges?

http://www.thomhartmann.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=568&Itemid=1

Will this get the same play the crap they said about Kerry gets?

Will the media treat it any differently?

Desh is a member of the McCain Democrats....

What a douchebag...She claims that I'm actually a Republican in disguise....When here she is actually rooting for a McCain Presidency....

Good god I hate these McCain Lieberman Democrats like Desh, Cypress, Tianabuttugly, Darla, etc....

CK

I dont like any false charges against anyone even someone I would never vote for.

These charges may be true but I would have to see a lot more evidence they were.

Im not for destroying any persons military carreer for political gain. If you note these people are not all democrats. Bob Dornin is very much a right wing R.

There are many good reasons to not want McCain in office. If these are lies or truth I need much more proof. Maybe he should release his medical records? Maybe the things they say he fought to keep secret should be realses instead. I really dont think we have a right to know all of McCains personal medical records. Maybe there were things done to him physically he doesnt want to have to talk about. He does have SOME right to privacy.

I dont like any false charges against anyone even someone I would never vote for.

Desh your like Chapdog, both praising Barack Obama and both going to vote for John McCain....

Words dont mean anything without actions...Desh by your actions over the past 6 months in voting with fake libertarians and Lieberman Democrats on all sorts of polls, it shows that YOU are a Republican in disguise...

CK

Desh your like Chapdog, both praising Barack Obama and both going to vote for John McCain....

Words dont mean anything without actions...Desh by your actions over the past 6 months in voting with fake libertarians and Lieberman Democrats on all sorts of polls, it shows that YOU are a Republican in disguise...

CK
Blah, blah, blah, What you said about me!

The rubber/glue argument went out of style when we were four. Make up something new.

I hope not, swiftboating is wrong regardless of who it is against. Of course, so far the only swiftboater of Kerry on the site has been BAC.

I'm glad you're better at moderating because surely this must be one of your "jokes".

I barely mention Kerry and I've said nothing that could be remotely conscrued to be "swiftboating."

I'm glad you're better at moderating because surely this must be one of your "jokes".

I barely mention Kerry and I've said nothing that could be remotely conscrued to be "swiftboating."
D'oh! No, I typed Kerry when I meant McCain. Geez.

D'oh! No, I typed Kerry when I meant McCain. Geez.

Wrong again my brother.

I've said nothing about McCain's miltary career because frankly being a good soldier does not mean one has the qualities to be a good president.

What I've said about McCain is that he appears to be borderline lunatic on the question of war. He's a warmonger in a time of antiwar.

He'll be easy.

Wrong again my brother.

I've said nothing about McCain's miltary career because frankly being a good soldier does not mean one has the qualities to be a good president.

What I've said about McCain is that he appears to be borderline lunatic on the question of war. He's a warmonger in a time of antiwar.

He'll be easy.
Hmmm... I thought you were the one that provided links to his supposed "cowardly acts" while he was in the Hanoi Hilton. I'll research that. I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure it was you at pretty much the same time you were giving information about General Colin Powell.

Hmmm... I thought you were the one that provided links to his supposed "cowardly acts" while he was in the Hanoi Hilton. I'll research that. I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure it was you at pretty much the same time you were giving information about General Colin Powell.

Nope .. wasn't me.

In fact, all I know about McCain's military career is that he was a POW for 5 years. I don't even know how he was captured.

I salute Mccain for his service, but he shouldn't be the president.

I did however rip into the slime known as Colin Powell.

Nope .. wasn't me.

In fact, all I know about McCain's military career is that he was a POW for 5 years. I don't even know how he was captured.

I salute Mccain for his service, but he shouldn't be the president.

I did however rip into the slime known as Colin Powell.
Cool. I'll take your word for it.

I do remember them though and will look for them.

It wasn't BAC, but somebody on this board has swiftboated him already.... I'll find it and remember.

I think I know who it is you're remembering, Damo.

RString had some nasty stuff to say about McCain one time.

Called him a "traitor" if I recall correctly.

Back