The Time Has Arrived Militias!

Our beloved Person of the Year (also a Nobel Peace Prize winner, in case y'all forgot) announced today he's coming after your guns.

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics...ma-to-press-for-policy-changes-after-shooting

So why are our gun nuts, STY, USF, Bravo, ILA (and just plain regular nuts like Yurtie) still posting?

Shouldn't ya'll be arming up to fight the tyrannical buhlack man?

"HE" isn't going to do anything; except play this for a feel good situation from the liberal loons.

From your own site:
Still, given the long history of opposition to tighter gun laws, there is no certainty the legislation Obama backed Wednesday or the proposals he will send to Congress next month will become law.

and HE won't be leading the raids coming after our guns, neither will the coward howey. THEY will be sending armed mercenaries wearing the costume jewelry of the state. THEY are too chickenshit to come after our guns personally

but I say go for it. send your thugs, not all of them will survive. that blood will be on your hands, not ours.

and HE won't be leading the raids coming after our guns, neither will the coward howey. THEY will be sending armed mercenaries wearing the costume jewelry of the state. THEY are too chickenshit to come after our guns personally

but I say go for it. send your thugs, not all of them will survive. that blood will be on your hands, not ours.

Go git em, Barney!~

i can't wait until we have a white president again. i'm so tired of the left constantly talking about the president's skin color.

;)

There are not going to be any raids. They might come after you specifically if you keep talking like a nutcase, but otherwise...

There are not going to be any raids. They might come after you specifically if you keep talking like a nutcase, but otherwise...

I envision at first asking people to voluntarily turn in under amnesty the weapons and ammo clips that WILL be outlawed. Given sufficient time to do that I would expect stiff fines and jail or prison time for failure to comply. I also see some of the old laws being brought to the forefront similar to the old west ones where the cowboys were asked to turn their guns over to the authorities before they came into town and returned to them when they left. Those were some really GREAT laws back then.

If he were really cool, he'd be Man of the Year.

Without question he is the World Wide Man Of The Century. His name and his picture will be familiar to almost everybody for the next 2 or 3 centuries and probably beyond. He is just that cool.

I envision at first asking people to voluntarily turn in under amnesty the weapons and ammo clips that WILL be outlawed. Given sufficient time to do that I would expect stiff fines and jail or prison time for failure to comply. I also see some of the old laws being brought to the forefront similar to the old west ones where the cowboys were asked to turn their guns over to the authorities before they came into town and returned to them when they left. Those were some really GREAT laws back then.

I envision any legislation being much like Clinton's ban. It will be against new items, but those guns and magazines already in people's hands will be left alone.

I envision any legislation being much like Clinton's ban. It will be against new items, but those guns and magazines already in people's hands will be left alone.

I sincerely hope you are wrong on that and will be acting constantly to ascertain that you are. If you're legit then you have nothing to be afraid of.

I sincerely hope you are wrong on that and will be acting constantly to ascertain that you are. If you're legit then you have nothing to be afraid of.

"If you're legit then you have nothing to be afraid of" is the same nonsense that people used when defending the Patriot Act. I see loss of freedom as a problem whether it is my freedom, everyone's freedom, or only a select group's freedom.

I think the legislation will not accomplish much. If it steps into confiscating people's property it will result in a serious backlash.

Back