The TRUTH about Assault Weapons

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Following will be an expose on the ignorance of the gun grabber and an illustration of their true intentions: which is to undermine and abolish the 2nd amendment.

You may read all of this on the following site:

http://www.assaultweapon.info/

However it's a little unwieldy and you have to hit your right arrow key 50 times so I am going to be posting it here.

1lYJc.png

vLvSj.png

4KGpN.png

1vOdz.png

O6VtE.png

njcF8.png

hc9W8.png

dVAUo.png

KhOFG.png

HhLp1.png

more to come . . .

Last edited:
wv9BR.png

^^ HERE IS A GUY OF AN ANTI-GUN LOBBY ADMITTING THAT HE'S PURPOSEFULLY TRYING TO TRICK YOU PROLES WITH PROPAGANDA AND MISLEADING INFORMATION !!! HE RELISHES IN YOUR CONFUSION. YOU PROLES FALL FOR IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

iQBJi.png

JrNgQ.png

IyI65.png

RTY4f.png

Utduy.png

8kgcH.png

DZrbT.png

YnrdM.png

Bg5ha.png

Here is the dealo my little gun snugglers.

This country is no longer ready to sacrafice its babies so you can snuggle a gun to help you sleep.

You will survive and the right wing members of the scotus have already stated that gun laws are perfectly cinstitutional.

You have yet again created an alternative world to live in.

You will be welcomed into reality with a smile.

This country is no longer ready to sacrafice its babies so you can snuggle a gun to help you sleep.

You will survive and the right wing members of the scotus have already stated that gun laws are perfectly cinstitutional.

I will be firing every round I have to prevent your world of oppression. count on it.

Not a fan of truth and facts are you?

I will be firing every round I have to prevent your world of oppression. count on it.

oooooooowwwweeeeeee

scary man with BIG guns is going to kill people.

shut the fuck up donnie

If you want to be in prison so you can find a handsome new boyfriend you dont need to pretend you will kill people.

Back